This Clown Was Just Chasing his Daughter

The poor girl has no chance at a normal life. Shit mother, shit father. It's terribly sad. I also feel bad for the poor bastard that got drawn into this for trying to defend a terrified child. Whatever charges they are hitting him with should simply be transfered to father instead. He was the cause of all the trouble.

Bootstraps man.... Bootstraps...

That's what I've been told by conservatives here.
Oh come on. I feel horrible for this little girl, truly. But for every case like this, you've got 10 where people are comfortable occupying the bottom of the barrel. Glorify it even. What should be happening is removal of children from homes receiving welfare for more than 2 or 3 years. Adopt them out to people that can potentially give them a normal life, and teach them to be productive members of society. If we cut the salaries of some of these bigwigs that run these "charities" by half, we could pay for well structured programs to place the kids that weren't adopted out. Maybe teach them the skills needed to thrive in this world. Leaving them in that setting and expecting anything different is delusional. There is the occasional anomaly, and we should celebrate it but not expect it. Not all people are fit to raise kids. Procreation seems an intrinsic human right, but fucking up a child's life isnt.

Oh come on. I feel horrible for this little girl, truly. But for every case like this, you've got 10 where people are comfortable occupying the bottom of the barrel. Glorify it even. What should be happening is removal of children from homes receiving welfare for more than 2 or 3 years. Adopt them out to people that can potentially give them a normal life, and teach them to be productive members of society. If we cut the salaries of some of these bigwigs that run these "charities" by half, we could pay for well structured programs to place the kids that weren't adopted out. Maybe teach them the skills needed to thrive in this world. Leaving them in that setting and expecting anything different is delusional. There is the occasional anomaly, and we should celebrate it but not expect it. Not all people are fit to raise kids. Procreation seems an intrinsic human right, but fucking up a child's life isnt.

Hey Sherbro,

I agree with you. But there are some here who would just say "Tell her to get over it."

I do NOT agree with that.

If you have a bad start in life, you can fix it yourself by just 'MURICA. It doesn't matter that you're six and your mom breaks your ribs on the regular or that your dad dresses up as a clown and terrorizes you so badly that you run to strangers.

'MURICA yourself by pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps.

It doesn't matter that you were screwed from the get-go.

The power of 'MURICA compels you!!!

frnXxyM.gif

Not sure if the clown mask is less scary...

clown-mask-shooting-01-vernon-barrett-jc-170918_12x5_992.jpg

Back