This guy could destroy miocic and DC on the same night

only one man can destroy DC & Stipe on the same night

Not trying to fighter bash or whatever, but I'm pretty sure UFC has different regulations from M-1 Global or whatever it is.

I'll let this slide because you didn't include GOAT Bones Jones in the thread title.

2/10

The real question is whether or not this ts was high on meth when he posted this bullshit.

This dude is wild and unpolished. At 26 and undefeated he has potential but in current form he dosen't get past JDS, Hunt, Black Beast, Overeem and Travis Browne imo.

DC and Stipe times him square on the jaw and throw him on the ground, rough him up and tap him or tko him. If he takes his training very seriously for 4-5 years and get some advanced technique with that explosiveness he MIGHT have a shot at the UFC top 10, who knows!

Just a white Ngannou.

If we have learned anything from MMA it's that the big muscular dudes never last long.

Heh, he's like a shittier Todd Duffee. Who are the clowns he's KOing?

This russian, 240 lbs pure muscle, great boxing a little robotic but effective, heavy hands, only 26 years old
Hey Dana! better watch this guy, the best heavies are in eastern europe..

01125EE9-223E-47BD-9F10-65A318DDC0F0.png

“I see you leopard”

A7E9995F-E911-44F0-BC21-94067C64330B.gif

He just TKO'ed Kiril Sidelnikov, so called Baby Fedor who might not be a top 20 heavyweight, but isn't shit tier either
They just call him that because he's fat but kind of athletic lol. I wouldn't call him shit tier but not crazy impressive or anything.

This dude is wild and unpolished. At 26 and undefeated he has potential but in current form he dosen't get past JDS, Hunt, Black Beast, Overeem and Travis Browne imo.

DC and Stipe times him square on the jaw and throw him on the ground, rough him up and tap him or tko him. If he takes his training very seriously for 4-5 years and get some advanced technique with that explosiveness he MIGHT have a shot at the UFC top 10, who knows!
Lol Jds doesn't even know to move his fkcing head and is slow now .. he lost his best weapons speed and chin.. overeem is made of glass. sergey has very good hand speed and boxing with great power and Im pretty shure he will touch a lot of chins in ufc

drugs are a hell of a drugs

edit: not implying anything about the gentleman, its just "eastern european athlete" has a small stigma attatched to it

Are you suggesting NCAA wrestler doesn't have the same?

Back