This guy is going to clean up on TUF 28!

He will be fighting Paul Daley in April.

Safe to say, Hinds didn't make the cut for TUF then.
He either didn't get selected, or lost during the fights to get in the house.

So I take it he won't be laying the smack down on TUF?

Earlier in the thread, TS claims 'he made it', as in, made the cut after tryouts.

So I guess Hinds lost his fight to get in the house.

TS do you realize what it means when you say he is going to "clean up" in a house filled with dudes?

Hah.

also I decided to post this to balance things out a little.
3366070-awesome-gina-carano.jpg

He will be fighting Paul Daley in April.

He's considering it but is also looking around at other opponents.

Safe to say, Hinds didn't make the cut for TUF then.
He either didn't get selected, or lost during the fights to get in the house.

I havent spoken to Dwayne for a while, I stopped by his gym last week to say hi (out with injuries) but he was running a class so we didn't speak for too long. I actually dont think he tried out but I could be wrong (I doubt it thought); the thing about Dwayne is his nickname "Punie" isn't supposed to be ironic, he walks around at 168 so he'd be giving up tons of weight to the guys at middleweight. Dwayne would be terrifying at 155.

Also he came 4th in Sambo at the World Combat Games and is heading back to Russia to compete in combat sambo along with a few other talented Trinidadian prospects (look out for Joash Walkins at 135).

Last edited:
He defeated a 9-0 fighter this weekend in 45 seconds by TKO!

Daley is next, he's getting knocked cold.

He defeated a 9-0 fighter this weekend in 45 seconds by TKO!

Daley is next, he's getting knocked cold.

Daley will put this guy in a coma, mate. Looking forward to bumping this thread when it happens. Your little mate is getting hurt.

With GSP gone, Hinds has a great chance at winning the title by 33.

subbed in first round first fight

imo

If he doesn't make it as a fighter he will probably make it as the first ring boy. There must be some homo- and bisexual male fans and heterosexual female fans, and they would probably like something to watch during the minute between the rounds.

I think he subs Daley in the 1st.

Watch for it.

I will!
I don't see him getting Daley down, man. NCAA wrestling machine Koscheck had to LNP him and Woodley, just as strong a wrestler, was sucking air and struggling for takedowns in the 3rd.

subbed in first round first fight

imo

What do you mean?

I will!
I don't see him getting Daley down, man. NCAA wrestling machine Koscheck had to LNP him and Woodley, just as strong a wrestler, was sucking air and struggling for takedowns in the 3rd.

What do you mean?

Daley is going to come out swinging and looking for the KO. I'm sure he thinks Dwayne isn't worthy to sniff his shorts and will underestimate him.

This is where Hinds will find his openings and impose his will.

Daley is going to come out swinging and looking for the KO. I'm sure he thinks Dwayne isn't worthy to sniff his shorts and will underestimate him.
This is where Hinds will find his openings and impose his will.

You're probably right about this, Daley does have a bad habit of underestimating guys.

Back