Opinion This is a legit article. how white nationalists use MMA as a recruiting tool. lmfao

Just another subversive Muslim spreading anti-white propaganda.

Karim Zidan can fuck right off.

White supremacists have to use things like MMA to attract people because the ideology by itself is a joke.

Self explanatory why Antifa members are getting knocked out left & right. Their Knocked out rates have made Overeem blushed.

Just another subversive Muslim spreading anti-white propaganda.

Karim Zidan can fuck right off.

Bloody elbow is a leftist cesspool. I would be glad if anyone can successfully take that site down.

Last time I watched UFC I saw a white guy with tats fighting and I said to myself "That guy looks like a racist to me."

Article in the OP is spot on, obviously.

Self explanatory why Antifa members are getting knocked out left & right. Their Knocked out rates have made Overeem blushed.

As nice as this is to see, they really should be getting their asses kicked way more often. A gang of soyboys and pink haired womyn should have been crushed day one. The only reason they still exist is because of police protection.

It's how they recruited me.

But kidding aside, for those of us who've been on here long enough, I'm sure we've all seen those people who attempt to use MMA to promote certain race based perspectives (Woodley aside).

Holy fucking Christ. You right leaning idiots who posted in here cannot read for shit.

MMA itself is not racist. No one said that. But there are people and organizations using MMA to further their racist or right wing agenda and find new recruits.

It’s like another poster said. Boxing attracted the mafia where they would recruit or send their recruits to boxing gyms. Mafia is arguably still more revelant in boxing than a bunch of white right wing racists in MMA by a long shot..

Lol @ anybody who shows up for an mma class and gets roped into joining a nazi club.

Judo was derived from jiu jitsu, yeah? It was one of the methods of combat taught to samurai to include sword fighting, and the bow and arrow?

I would be interested to know if the fighting styles predate "Judo" in that context.

Also, wasn't SAMBO a descendant art of Judo?

I do not have these answers readily available but maybe you have some knowledge on those?

Jujitsu probably come from some kind of combat from China, as like much else in all east asian cultures as you know China has huge influence on that region. And then some say the Chinese got their combat arts from the Greeks because the Hellenistic Empires had contact with the chinese. They even fought a battle against each other. And some even say Buddhism brought to China by Greeks

Sambo literally came from Judo.

<Dany07>

I wont say literally. Yes one of the founders has judo background, but the creation is collaborative effort. The program set up for this went around and studied various arts. I am sure the founders though have background in something other than sambo. How else they get picked?

Last time I watched UFC I saw a white guy with tats fighting and I said to myself "That guy looks like a racist to me."

Article in the OP is spot on, obviously.

The article gave examples. The responses in this thread (not yours) really reveal how tribal people are, and honestly lots of posters here repeat white nationalist rhetoric on a regular basis. "He's just a subversive Muslim spreading anti-white propaganda" was a real response in this thread. Lol. Have you noticed that anything negative that has anything to do with any white people is considered anti-white propaganda to some people on this forum? But those same people defend actual propaganda or even regurgitate propaganda about others? They don't even try to hide it, they just bank on enough other people being like them.

I wont say literally. Yes one of the founders has judo background, but the creation is collaborative effort. The program set up for this went around and studied various arts. I am sure the founders though have background in something other than sambo. How else they get picked?

Sambo is literally 99% old school judo. The main founder only did judo.

Back