Opinion This is a legit article. how white nationalists use MMA as a recruiting tool. lmfao

You actually choose sides between the two, which is bizarre to me.

Neo-Nazis create a march called “The White Man March.” Antifa shows up with a sign that says “Smash The White Man March.”

You actually picked a side there. You felt like you related to one of them enough to defend them and attack the other. You chose the Neo-Nazis.

So while the rest of us feel absolutely no connection or similarity to either group and think they are all losers, you decided you prefer the Nazis who hate Jews, blacks, etc.
You've got me all figured out brah. I am literally Hitler with a Jewish stepmom.

"White, or whitey hense forth thy name shalt be called racist."
Am I a racist if my favorite fighter is black?

I figured since everything is racist nowadays, I should double check.

PS, the spider is the goat,

You basically pulled the my best friend is black line. To non-racists (non-whites [sic]) mentioning that now means you're more racist and scornworthy than ever. It's similar to a white person dunking themselves in bleach.

J/k of course.

Last edited:
I moderate the most prominent mixed martial arts political forum in existence, and this is the first time in my life I have ever heard of "RAM".

That should tell you how significant MMA is to white supremacist recruitment.

It's how they recruited me.

But kidding aside, for those of us who've been on here long enough, I'm sure we've all seen those people who attempt to use MMA to promote certain race based perspectives (Woodley aside).

It's waaaaaay too ironic you said that last sentence. That's like Rolo Tomassi level stuff lol.

Last edited:
The article gave examples. The responses in this thread (not yours) really reveal how tribal people are, and honestly lots of posters here repeat white nationalist rhetoric on a regular basis. "He's just a subversive Muslim spreading anti-white propaganda" was a real response in this thread. Lol. Have you noticed that anything negative that has anything to do with any white people is considered anti-white propaganda to some people on this forum? But those same people defend actual propaganda or even regurgitate propaganda about others? They don't even try to hide it, they just bank on enough other people being like them.

A good chunk of Muslims are white you know. Not only are Arabs and other ME ethnicities Asian, they are also white.

Know thyself, know thy speak.

A good chunk of Muslims are white you know. Not only are Arabs and other ME ethnicities Asian, they are also white.

Know thyself, know thy speak.

I'm not sure how this responds to my post.

It's astonishing lol. I don't know if I've ever seen this massive of a failure of basic reading comprehension here before. So, I'm just assuming basically nobody read it. At least, I hope to Christ that's the case.

@SaiWa

Why would right-leaning people read through an article titled like that? You would admit that left-appealing articles aren't going to get full reads (or near full reads) from right-leaning indivuals.

And visa versa.

Post a thread detailing how the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt. Under 10 percent of posters with a left of center bent will read it through no matter how compelling the article. And many to most will say something like, "saw the source, no thanks" or something similar. And of course any Google or youtube search will right away have something that makes that statement "credible."

Last edited:
@SaiWa

Why would right-leaning people read through an article titled like that? You would admit that left-appealing articles aren't going to get full reads (or near full reads) from right-leaning indivuals.

And visa versa.

Post a thread detailing how the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt. Under 10 percent of posters with a left of center bent will read it through no matter how compelling the article. And many to most will say something like, "saw the source, no thanks" or something similar. And of course any Google or youtube search will right away have something that makes that statement "credible."
This fool straight up calling for identity-based perception of truth

I watched this movie called American History X and apparently they infiltrated basketball too. Best propaganda ever: a White guy dunked and they beat the Blacks! Needless to say, I signed up the next day.
That was almost as cringe inducing as Colby Covington

Holy fucking Christ. You right leaning idiots who posted in here cannot read for shit.

MMA itself is not racist. No one said that. But there are people and organizations using MMA to further their racist or right wing agenda and find new recruits.

It’s like another poster said. Boxing attracted the mafia where they would recruit or send their recruits to boxing gyms. Mafia is arguably still more revelant in boxing than a bunch of white right wing racists in MMA by a long shot..
Perhaps they are, in fact, better readers than yourself, and scorn pseudo-intellectual horseshit conclusions such as the author forwarded in his final paragraphs:
Mixed martial arts provides a unique platform for white supremacists to promote their ideology and recruit new members. It allows far-right extremists to draw parallels between their training regimens and the appropriation of faux-medieval culture and history to suit their racist aims. Many such groups, including White Rex and RAM, view their MMA gyms as training grounds for upcoming race wars. They use Roman and Germanic mythology to romanticize their nationalist fervour, while brainwashing youth into “defending” their homeland against a common threat.

“As far as I can tell, it is basically this idea that they need to come together – essentially like an army – to protect their race, which they see as being attacked.” Schatz explained.
Underline & emboldening mine.

Any non-idiot can see the author's agenda, and how flimsy his suppositions. Strikes me like the bitter beta male type who probably got tuned up in a bar, cucked, or both simultaneously by somebody who trains.

Any non-idiot can see the author's agenda, and how flimsy his suppositions. Strikes me like the bitter beta male type who probably got tuned up in a bar, cucked, or both simultaneously by somebody who trains.[/QUOTE]

Do you really think that though? You think an author got beat up by an mma fighter (or cucked, sherdog’s fascination continues) and then conducted some research and wrote this article out of spite? I don’t believe any “non-idiot” would actually come to that conclusion.

I watched this movie called American History X and apparently they infiltrated basketball too. Best propaganda ever: a White guy dunked and they beat the Blacks! Needless to say, I signed up the next day.
At least he got em to leave the park they were VERY rude

white pride > white guilt

d175101057519854.jpg

Man, there really are only two ways you could read this post:

1. You are actively supporting Nazi/White Supremacy groups.

2. You are unaware that the sign is in protest of a March literally called "White Man March". The march is what is being "smashed".

I really hope it's the second one.

<DisgustingHHH>

NOOB! I became a racist after watching Larry Bird dominate the NBA.

Larry-Bird-vs-Blazers-850x478.jpg

I'm sure there are white supremascists who like ice cream and pizza, too.

Is pizza a tool of fascism? It does come from Italy, after all.

Back