This is a travesty !!!

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
You cut a chicken into 9 Mu'fuckin slices - 2 legs, 2 wings, 2 thighs, two ribs and a breast

That;s how you do it!!

Take a look at this website:

https://www.kfc.ca/differentpieces

Greasy bastards

They are cutting it now into TWELVE pieces!!! TWELVE!!! Are you kidding me?

after.svg

They're making THREE pieces per leg the tight bastards. What the fuck is this. Was wondering why the chicken doesn't look like chicken, now you get malformed greasy unnatural looking chicken. This is the SCAM of the CENRUTY!!!

And they write

"Thanks for noticing that something is a bit different about our chicken. You’re right, even though KFC hasn’t changed, its pieces have."

Thank you for NOTICING! They tried to hide this shit from us are are like "ohhhh you got us" then have the gull to say oh but chickens are bigger now - fuck off - and then say

"Our highly trained team of chicken experts worked tirelessly to figure out a way to cut the chicken so you get the same amount of finger lickin’ goodness for the same great price as before. That means a bucket of chicken will still provide your family with a satisfying, filling, and great-tasting meal."

Really? They sat around a room with a chicken and worked TIRELESSLY to figure out how to scrounge chicken from us? We are getting LESS chicken for the same price

What next 15 slices? 25? When will it end?

"but you guys you get the same amount of chicken it's just we cut it in 30 pieces now and you get 5 of em, you always got 5 of em"

They will be serving chickens through a shredder soon and charging 5 bucks a string

Boycott KFC

seriously

This is a fuckin crime

Stop eating meat, Clipster.

That's the answer.

I'm fired up about this one guys, it ain't right

That must be after they cut off the chicken fingers.
What is part 5? The vagina?

This would be the same thing as a pizza place cutting their pizza into 16 slices instead of 8 and then charging people the same amount per slice as they always had.

Sometimes I think you tend to overreact in your threads @Clippy but in this case I think you have every right to be outraged.

I'd be outraged if I had to live in canada too

Boy, I'd like to wring their necks!

They need to be tarred and feathered!

Chill the fuck out, triple post guy.

And Clippy, learn how to make your own fried chicken if you're up in arms about it. It's pretty goddamn easy and cheap. Oil, flour, spices, and a chicken--maybe some buttermilk, an egg, and hot sauce if you're feeling squirrelly.

I don't even eat chicken.
Disgusting animals.

The blacks will not like this

Fucking hate that I live closer to KFC than Popeyes!

... almost as much as Easter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back