This Is America: You Will Be Smiling Like An Idiot After Seeing These Wholesome Pictures

Anyone make it to this one:
So My Dads Tire Blew Up On The Freeway And This Dude, With A Confederate Flag Tattoo, Wearing A Confederate Flag T-Shirt, With Confederate Flag Car Stickers, Stopped And Changed Our Tire. My Mind Is Blown, Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover

Answer my question first

No, I was not triggered by your reply because these are just words on a screen for a basket weaving karate forum.

Answer my question first please, I need time to deal with my literal shaking right now first.

No, I was not triggered by his posts because they are just words on a screen for a basket weaving karate forum.

Thursday I went to Edgewater live at Edgewater beach in Cleveland and it was a local reggae band.

There was a thousand people of every race hanging out on the beach eating and listening to music. I think Cleveland has to be one of the least racist cities.

One of the only nice beaches in Cleveland, place is amazing
Reggae in the summertime can end war.

No, I was not triggered by his posts because they are just words on a screen for a basket weaving karate forum.

I appreciate the sincerely honest nature of your post.

Thursday I went to Edgewater live at Edgewater beach in Cleveland and it was a local reggae band.

There was a thousand people of every race hanging out on the beach eating and listening to music. I think Cleveland has to be one of the least racist cities.

One of the only nice beaches in Cleveland, place is amazing
Lebron gave Cleveland the middle finger.

Anyone make it to this one:
So My Dads Tire Blew Up On The Freeway And This Dude, With A Confederate Flag Tattoo, Wearing A Confederate Flag T-Shirt, With Confederate Flag Car Stickers, Stopped And Changed Our Tire. My Mind Is Blown, Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover

It's almost like that flag doesn't mean what lefties think it does or something...

It's almost like that flag doesn't mean what lefties think it does or something...
clinton-gore-confederate-1992.jpeg

Except when they sprayed a racist term for black people on Lebron James property and this was after he won them a championship

I don't think that happened in Cleveland.

Could be wrong but memory tells me it was at a property in Cali or something.

Looks like a thinly veiled trump nut hug thread.

Man, you gotta be one miserable fuck to see some pictures of racial harmony and automatically think it's some pro-Trump propaganda.

I say this all the time but we're all so charged politically all the time due to the constant barrage of bullshit from media in every single facet of our lives. Most people are just normal people trying to have a good time while being kind to each other. Of course there's nutjobs everywhere but they truly are few and far between.
There's no distance between them whatsoever these days when they can congregate online. That's a large part of the problem.

We in Australia have been told over and over again that Aussies are racist.
We are incredibly welcoming to visitors and migrants if they truly want to fit in and enjoy our society.

There's no distance between them whatsoever these days when they can congregate online. That's a large part of the problem.

This is a very true statement. I also kind of blame the online discourse because there is no face to face interaction, and no tone. I'm generally center or right of center, but am liberal on some things like drugs and non violent offenders / prison sentences. Most of my friends are pretty similar, but I do have some very far left friend. Since we can actually discuss things like adults, with tone and face to face interactions, we seem to actually be capable of having a conversation without it rapidly deteriorating into a full on shit fit like we see in the forums.

We in Australia have been told over and over again that Aussies are racist.
We are incredibly welcoming to visitors and migrants if they truly want to fit in and enjoy our society.
We're pretty brutal towards the indigenous. Working in a bakery as a teen - I had 2 bosses that admit they wouldn't hire 'abo's'.

Back