This is the cringiest thing I've seen in MMA. RingBOY Elias.

I understand the word cuck is overused but Elias Theodorou is the epitome of that word. He is like Justin Trudeau if Trudeau became a fighter

This just pisses off everyone. The lesbians who watch Invicta don't want to stare at some hairy dude and the cucks are offended by the privileged male stealing a typically female job.

What next ? , this is fucking political correctness gone bullshit.

giphy.gif

The whole concept of having ring girls or boys is beyond embarrassing. Get rid of them altogether and save some money.

Ever here the guy talk about his gimmick? Guy is mad weird and just enjoys the sound of his own voice.

Yeah and im watching too. I was reading up on the fighters and saw that. Damn the shoe is on the other foot tonight. I hope it’s just for a couple of fights. Not the whole card.

Man, I’ll just try to ignore it. l’ve wondered for a few years why they have ring girls in an all female promotion. I guess it’s because it’s still mostly guys watching. I dunno.

Oh well.

Male ring card holders for an all female fight league.

What's the problem here?

You're going out of your way to get upset and cry about something that doesn't affect you.

Don't encourage this pheggotry.

As soon as it has gone so far that it DOES affect you, it will be too late.

Last edited:
Not sure why people are triggered by this. He makes more money modeling than he does fighting.

I understand the word cuck is overused but Elias Theodorou is the epitome of that word. He is like Justin Trudeau if Trudeau became a fighter

Justin Trudeau is a fighter. And at least he stands and bangs, unlike that LnPer Elias.

151020-justin-trudeau-boxing-mn-0840_5e019a3dfc22da3dcb1e7bf8147f62b6.jpg

trudeaujpg.jpg.size.custom.crop.889x650.jpg

trudeau-crop.jpg

Oh come on folks, get with the times already! I am a little surprised its not been done before this card. I do not like the idea myself, rather look at beautiful woman, but why the fuk not. Guy is trying to make the most of his brand (prostitute himself). Good luck with that!

It's 17 min long, anything particular I should find cringy?

A lot of triggered little wimps in this thread. It moved, didn't it? It must be confusing but just be yourself.

The Wire >>>>>>> The Sopranos by a colossally wide fucking margin.

Oh come on folks, get with the times already! I am a little surprised its not been done before this card. I do not like the idea myself, rather look at beautiful woman, but why the fuk not. Guy is trying to make the most of his brand (prostitute himself). Good luck with that!

He should be castrated for this behavior.

Disgusting unacceptable behavior.

That fairy should get a haircut! A Disgrace!

Back