This is the cringiest thing I've seen in MMA. RingBOY Elias.

Male ring card holders for an all female fight league.

What's the problem here?

You're going out of your way to get upset and cry about something that doesn't affect you.

There is a big difference between getting upset and crying about something and laughing at and openly mocking. This is clearly the latter.

Would love to see Werdum throw a Boomerang at Elias, knocking him out as he prances around with the roundsign.

LOL, his boobs are bigger than the other ring girls... that's depressing.

It's obviously a PR stunt, meant to save the failing Invicta. Who da fuq watches Invicta anyways? I'd be surprised if ten women in the US bought fightpass to watch Invicta, never mind the fact that most girls in to MMA are bull dikes or just dikes that won't like staring at a guy....ya know, kinda like Nunes, Pennington, Tecia Torres, Evinger, Ansaroff....like half the women's division

i like Invicta and i don't know if it's struggling or whatever but i don't think the UFC has the intention to actually absorb the entire roster. can you imagine a free card entirely of WMMA?

NOPE, WMMA in the UFC is boring as hell. At least invicta had some amazing fights.

The whole concept of having ring girls or boys is beyond embarrassing. Get rid of them altogether and save some money.

Why? what's "beyond embarrassing" about having ring girls?:

Most of y'all bitching about him being a ringboy go out of your way to brag about skipping the WMMA fights during UFC events; how TF does this happening on a card you wouldn't bother to watch even affect you?

I hope this doesn't make its way to the UFC though forreal. Theodorou is a good looking dude but I'd much rather see women.

i like Invicta and i don't know if it's struggling or whatever but i don't think the UFC has the intention to actually absorb the entire roster. can you imagine a free card entirely of WMMA?

NOPE, WMMA in the UFC is boring as hell. At least invicta had some amazing fights.
It's exciting because it is Invicta and not the premium product on the market, which is the UFC. We expect more from the UFC as it is a premium product, where the best and most skilled fighter will in the world should be fighting each other, not Crossfiting soccer Moms that should be in Invicta but clog up UFC cards.

I say just send it all to Invicta, and if people love WMMA that much, then they will watch it. The only real fight in WMMA out there is Nunes vs Cyborg. We already saw Shev vs Nunes twice, and no way Shev fights Cyborg, and all WMMA title fights in the horizon are total trash, except Rose. To me, it is a travesty that guys like Minakov remained unsigned, a guy who actually might be the best fighter in the world, but instead funds are tied up in all these absurdities like paying Kunitskaya one hundred thousand dollars to fight Cyborg - when the UFC offered Ben Askren only 30K a fight and wanted to throw him in WSOF.

Why would any man want to do this? This seems like something that a guy would do only if they lost a bet. Strangeness.

This "ringboy" stuff is an example of how deranged the equality cult is. It comes from a childish notion of equality.. hurr durr men's MMA has ring girls therefore women's MMA should have ring BOYS its only fair!!!

The reason men's MMA has ring girls is because most people watching it are men. And most people watching women's MMA are men too. Men don't want some bizarre freak like Elias Theodorou carrying the cards. It is repulsive and strange on a gut, visceral level.

All they are doing with this ring boy nonsense is alienating the actual viewer base of women's MMA; men. Virtually no women watch women's MMA, and those that do watch it are either butch lesbians, or watch it because their boyfriends/husbands watch it. The meme of the female fight fan that wants to watch women fight is largely a myth. Sure, they're out there, but it's like 1% of the people watching. There are heterosexual women that watch MMA; they watch men's MMA because they find it sexually arousing.

And is anyone else disturbed by just how strange Elias Theodorou looks? How can someone who clearly has a functional testosterone level be such a cuck? The guy has the body of an alpha but the mind of a pure beta. Disgusting

Maybe objectifying people is wrong, and we can admit that the concept of ring girls has always been problematic.

I'll take my recreational sports violence without dressing women up for sexual objectification, please.

Fedora tipping male feminist white knight detected.

Why would any man want to do this? This seems like something that a guy would do only if they lost a bet. Strangeness.

Well he sure as fuck can't fight for a living.

Well he sure as fuck can't fight for a living.
They cant be paying him much. Maybe he will rewatch the weigh ins and fights over and over and admire himself clapping for WMMA.

The UFC should totally make womens only PPV cards. After seling 10k PPV maybe they'll see how many people actually want that garbage in the UFC and fix it.

Back