DC
Holloway
Nurmagomedov
Dillashaw
Woodley
Cejudo
Whitaker

If Jones is active, it's him.

After that, it's between Holloway, DC, Ferguson, TJ or Khabib.

Ferguson is atrociously underrated solely because he doesn't have a belt.... A belt the ufc won't let him have.

Last edited:
P4p ranking is a UFC marketing tool to promote fighters who are about to fight. That is why one loss can drop you off the rankings.

are you serious? DC is the LHW champ AND he knocked out the most dominant UFC HW champ. none of the other guys you list are brave enough to move up in weight. khabib, tony, and max are so terrified of fighting men their own size they have all almost killed themselves cutting weight.

DC is the only possible answer

There have been other times. GSP Silva and Jones all had a very strong case at the same time for the best fighter in the world.

Ima go with jones as number 1 p4p. Can’t wait for the Gus rematch surreal it’s only 3 weeks away

If Jones is active then he is p4p for me. The p4p guy who is active is Cormier for me. Cormier and Jones have the best resumes of all the guys in my opinion, based on opponents and length of title reigns

They are all solid.

Skill set wise , I don’t think khabib belongs there , as he’s just very very very good at one thing. Obv he’s great, but IMO p4p I think best most rounded fighter.

I cant follow the logic here. So if a guy is a master and the best in one area and he's always able to manage to get opponents in his world....he doesnt belong in the p4p?

Gotta go with Cormier

21-1 (only loss to another goat)
Double champ
68% finish rate (best amongst champs)

So subjective...heavy weight guys aren’t facing the same arra of abilities as lighter guys. I understand a big guy can’t dance and spin and put up volume like a fw, but it does mean that those lighter weight guys always have more to think about. Thus, p4p is entirely fictional. The ranking doesn’t mean a thing. For fuck sake we have rose and cyborg on there. That’s a travesty.

With that said I believe it’s a close call between tj and max.

No. He cant fight like that at middle weight or higher. He eats alot of shots + he doesnt have KO power.
Yea I know just sayin that P4P is dumb fantasy. Its like if he was a copy of himself but perfectly scaled 2x

No. He cant fight like that at middle weight or higher. He eats alot of shots + he doesnt have KO power.
You can’t have it both ways. Either his chin is just as good at hw, or his power is better at hw. You can’t say he wouldn’t have ko power and also not be able to eat those shots at hw.

It would be entirely possible that he has the ability to eat shots at hw and has enough power on his volume that he finds even more finishes. That’s why p4p stinks like shit

Was fedor
Is fedor
Will be

there has never been a clear p4p nr1 fighter imo. its al subjective and everyone has his own opinion why a certain fighter should or shouldnt be p4p nr1.

This End thread before Fedor fans show up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back