This is the REAL Nirvana. Best Nirvana song ever.

giphy.gif

<Fedor23>

As I've stated in one of my few OP's, I was a huge Nirvana-fangirl (and that includes buying all sorts of bootlegs). So this might come across as boring, but well ... Smells Like Teen Spirit is my favorite. Probably partly cuz that was the tune that introduced me to Nirvana, and it blew me the fuck away instantly.

and this one

cmon.... lol song was a novelty....funny because its called tourettes and you cant understand anything hes babbling about lol but it would be one of the last songs I would play if I was going for good nirvana's songs lol

cant really say which is IMO their best, for me the entire Nevermind ((minus teen spirit, sorry Lois lol)) entire incestide and entire unplugged

minus teen spirit, sorry Lois lol

Seriously, if you like Nevermind, there's no reason whatsoever to not like Teen Spirit, unless your excuse is you've grown tired of it cuz it was the lead single. If you don't like Teen Spirit in retrospect, you don't like Nevermind.

Last edited:
Molly's Lips is awesome

Yeah, as the original Vaselines song.

Lets face it. Nirvana's best songs are covers of other band's songs. Thats not necessarily a bad thing. I love their cover of Bowie's Man Who Sold the World. And my introduction to Nirvana was their cover of the Velvet Underground song Here She Comes Now

After hearing this, I placed an order for Nevermind at my local record store and waited for it to finally be release.

Seriously, if you like Nevermind, there's no reason whatsoever to not like Teen Spirit, unless your excuse is you've grown tired of it cuz it was the lead single. If you don't like Teen Spirit in retrospect, you don't like Nevermind.
yeah it was the song that hooked me on them in the day but its since become overplayed to an extent ((IMO))still a good song

I don't listen to them much these days, but I'd probably say Aneurysm. Especially most live versions from 1992.

Wouldn't you believe it, it's just my luck

NO RECESS!

Lounge Act is my favorite Nirvana song. Sidenote, I don't know if I've posted this before but Local H(with extra people) has done Halloween shows as Nirvana ,and it's really good. I know, I'm the diehard Local H fan here on the forum but I thought I'd share it.

Back