This is what Chael was trying to do

george14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sorry if this should be in the Worldwide thread.

It's hard to explain to some Shertards by typing, but here was what Chael was trying to do against Fedor. I don't understand why this was so hard to believe or why people think it was fixed. He was eating bombs the entire fight. Fedor was exploding out of this positions. Please stop with this.

<iframe src='' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='481'></iframe><p> <a href="">via Gfycat</a></p>

This is what he was trying to do
FaithfulWelllitFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

But it was a fix. If its a movement I dont understand, then its a fix. No way Fedor could ever beat Sonnen.

Trash talkers fans are insane and delusional... Chael had NOTHING for Fedor.

Is that Hellboy?? Man I forgot about him.

Anybody with an ounce of grappling sense knows what Chael was trying to do.

Chael has never been known for his fight IQ. Respect to him for stepping in there with Fedor, Jones and Andy though.

Sorry if this should be in the Worldwide thread.

It's hard to explain to some Shertards by typing, but here was what Chael was trying to do against Fedor. I don't understand why this was so hard to believe or why people think it was fixed. He was eating bombs the entire fight. Fedor was exploding out of this positions. Please stop with this.

<iframe src='' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='481'></iframe><p> <a href="">via Gfycat</a></p>

But chael legs if I recall went parallel in the air

I guess he was trying to do that, which might work on an unsuspecting MW...on Fedor? looks like classic Chael going for a dumb move against a guy that doesnt fall for crap like that, spinning elbow against Silva, Weidman's kick against Rockhold, there is a fair share of those, but in Sonnen's case they seem like a trend.

I guess he was trying to do that, which might work on an unsuspecting MW...on Fedor? looks like classic Chael going for a dumb move against a guy that doesnt fall for crap like that, spinning elbow against Silva, Weidman's kick against Rockhold, there is a fair share of those, but in Sonnen's case they seem like a trend.

No doubt, I just didn't understand the "he threw the fight" nonsense. This was the moment people were citing.

This has been posted quite a few times since Satruday night.

Back