This is what will happen if McGregor Tries to run away From Tony

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg
nate looks huge in this gif almost big jons size

I called it a few years ago: Holly will merk Honda

And I call it now: Ferguson will merk McGregor

Trust me, I'm Jesus Christ

Why you always cursing around you whimp?
Fucks it got to do with you? And you spelled 'wimp' wrong, which is amazing considering you must've heard it every fucking day of your life.

Fucks it got to do with you? And you spelled 'wimp' wrong, which is amazing considering you must've heard it every fucking day of your life.

Well I'm certainly tougher than you, so you must've heard it twice a day every day of your life, sunshine.

Nate didn't chase him down because he was exhausted himself.

Big difference in chasing someone down when you're fresh and doing it after 10 minutes of grueling war.

He didn't 'chase' him down because lumbering towards his opponents like Jason Voorhees has always been his style when coming forward at someone.

it wont make it past the 2nd round. Tony Ferguson will be flopping all over the octagon by the end of the first round, and will be finished in the second.

Conor's cardio wont come into the equation, since it will be over by then.

Nate couldnt train and was injured for that second fight. When have you ever seen Nate gas? Thats what i thought. Would smoke Conman 3rd fight.

Something tells me that Tony Isn't gonna have anywhere near the same level of success on the feet as Nate did with his sloppy / wide punches and chin straight up In the air.
Nate wasn't touted as a striking god until he beat Conor. Benson Henderson tagged the LIVING SHIT out of Nate on the feet from the moment the bell rang. Nate has always been hittable as fuck. Both Tony and Nate rely a lot on their chin. Nate does not have superior defense to Tony and his foot work is pure dogshit.

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Well I'm certainly tougher than you, so you must've heard it twice a day every day of your life, sunshine.
Haha for fucks sake, do yourself a favour and stop, you're no good at this.

Tony beat up strikers like Barboza, RDA and Vannata etc on their feet. All when to Hospital with multiple cuts to stitch up after getting fucked up standing with Ferg. Tony would fuck up Conman standing let alone if it went to ground. Conman literally has nothing for Tony.

Only fools point to MJ fight 6 years ago where Tony had a broken arm 2 rounds and MJ still couldnt do shit or finish a man with a broken arm. Conman maybe can break Tony's arm? Then win by decision. Not very high odds of that tho.

Highly unlikely McGregor fatigues like that @ 155. Very highly unlikely.

No seriously ...you don't really excel at anything. Bad parenting I guess.
I'm going to do you a favour, pay attention.
If you are trying to be offensive to someone you know, someone who's background is known to you, then that insult might carry a bit of weight...possibly.
When you're trying to insult someone you don't know, someone you've never met and have no knowledge of their background then that insult...isn't insulting.
Try harder kid.

Back