This is why I love King Mo (size talk is silly)

Yeah, we need match ups like Mark Hunt vs Zabit Magomedsharipov.

I love Chael, but height classes is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. And I listened to plenty of Brendan Schaub.

I would love to see that fight? Wouldn't you?

Uncle Chael said something similar that I'd never thought of before.

Basically that your height should determine your weight class. I think he has a point.

And despite what annoying some people, Chael also doesn't give a shit about weight classes and actually nuts up and fights dudes better than him.

He does. At his best he was never the best mw, lhw, or hw but he's proven he can be a challenge for names in all 3 divisions.

No happening.

Mo son'd him in college and will stuff Bader's TDs this time too.

Bader will be eating Mo's hands all night.
I would like that to happen..I would. But Mo is different since almost being eaten whole by that Staph infection. We will see, big Mo fan I hope you are right

I wonder what height classes would like in basketball?

LOL I can see it now:

1) MugsyBogues Division
2) Most other dudes
3) Dukembe Mutombo Division.

They can have catch-height matches, with one guy barefoot and tge other guy wearing pumps/stilts.

Would watch.

LOL I can see it now:

1) MugsyBogues Division
2) Most other dudes
3) Dukembe Mutombo Division.

They can have catch-height matches, with one guy barefoot and tge other guy wearing pumps/stilts.

Would watch.
Would be better than the water used to have it in my gym class. 6' and above dudes playing on or against teams with 5'00" females, it was retarded.

Basically that your height should determine your weight class. I think he has a point.

This makes no sense. I'm the same height as Mike Tyson and Fedor but I only weigh 168 pounds and that's bulking up. There is such a thing as body type.

Mo is one of those guys I want to like but always runs his mouth too much and winds up undoing whatever favor he gains.

Funny how size didn't matter before the fight, but suddenly it's over and he announces he's dropping to middleweight:)

He never put the weight back on after that staph.. as well as growing older.. he just can't keep the lbs on. He never walked away from a fight. Respect.

“It doesn’t surprise me at all,” Lawal said. “Look, I think I’m 9-1 or 10-1 at heavyweight. What’s the surprise? Fedor’s not a big, true heavyweight. Fedor, when he was in his prime, wasn’t a true heavyweight. Fedor was like 220 pounds, man. Look at boxing, Mike Tyson wasn’t a true heavyweight. Neither was Ali. They were small heavyweights. Now you have superheavyweights, but Deontay Wilder ain’t no true heavyweight. Deontay Wilder is 215 pounds tops. Everything thinks size is something. There’s a song by Bushwick Bill of the Geto Boys called ‘Size Ain’t Sh*t.’ Go listen to that song.

“You see Royce Gracie complaining about size? No. You see Sakuraba complain about size? No. Wanderlei (Silva)? No. Real fighters don’t complain about size. B*tch fighters are worried about size and try to put size on. Did Dan Henderson worry about putting on size when he fought Fedor? No. When Dan Henderson fought (Antonio Rodrigo) Nogueira, was he talking about size? No. All real fighters don’t care about no size. We go out there and just fight.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/...oes-to-the-club-he-probably-does-the-macarena
But it isnt.....King mo is 185er who has a win over a top 5 bellator hwt in Kongo. But he should be competing with Gegard for that 185 title. Too small for 205

“It doesn’t surprise me at all,” Lawal said. “Look, I think I’m 9-1 or 10-1 at heavyweight. What’s the surprise? Fedor’s not a big, true heavyweight. Fedor, when he was in his prime, wasn’t a true heavyweight. Fedor was like 220 pounds, man. Look at boxing, Mike Tyson wasn’t a true heavyweight. Neither was Ali. They were small heavyweights. Now you have superheavyweights, but Deontay Wilder ain’t no true heavyweight. Deontay Wilder is 215 pounds tops. Everything thinks size is something. There’s a song by Bushwick Bill of the Geto Boys called ‘Size Ain’t Sh*t.’ Go listen to that song.

“You see Royce Gracie complaining about size? No. You see Sakuraba complain about size? No. Wanderlei (Silva)? No. Real fighters don’t complain about size. B*tch fighters are worried about size and try to put size on. Did Dan Henderson worry about putting on size when he fought Fedor? No. When Dan Henderson fought (Antonio Rodrigo) Nogueira, was he talking about size? No. All real fighters don’t care about no size. We go out there and just fight.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/5/...oes-to-the-club-he-probably-does-the-macarena

Mo is the man

So true.

King Mo is the man.

Your boi is a can. Hopefully the match him up with Shael so he can get a KO finish before he retires after defending the Heavyweight strap. Then they can drop Mo off at the bus stop.

coke-can-crush.gif

giphy.gif

<Oku02> The dood was crowing about how weight doesn't matter now he's tucking tail and jumping two weight classes down to middleweight.

Your boi is a can. Hopefully the match him up with Shael so he can get a KO finish before he retires after defending the Heavyweight strap. Then they can drop Mo off at the bus stop.

coke-can-crush.gif

giphy.gif

<Oku02> The dood was crowing about how weight doesn't matter now he's tucking tail and jumping two weight classes down to middleweight.

King Mo has more balls than you.

fact.

Goodbye.

King Mo has more balls than you.

fact.

Goodbye.

I'm still a light heavyweight and your potato balled boyfriend is going to cut to middleweight to avoid fighting other men his size after proclaiming " All real fighters don't care about no size". He got a taste of reality. I was just giving you guys shit ....

{<hhh] SO YOUR CHAPPED BUTT RESPONSE WAS INVALID.

I'm still a light heavyweight and your potato balled boyfriend is going to cut to middleweight to avoid fighting other men his size after proclaiming " All real fighters don't care about no size". He got a taste of reality. I was just giving you guys shit ....

{<hhh] SO YOUR CHAPPED BUTT RESPONSE WAS INVALID.

" I am a light Heavyweight "

1*0v6RSAj2pa7V6SL6EiT6eQ.jpeg

Back