This is why physical copies are always superior than digital downloads

Angel Dust? If so that album easily still gets play to this day.

Nah, it was their last album, 'Album of the Year'. The singles 'Ashes to Ashes' and 'Last Cup of Sorrow' were basically the first songs I ever heard on the radio that I truly loved.

Nah, it was their last album, 'Album of the Year'. The singles 'Ashes to Ashes' and 'Last Cup of Sorrow' were basically the first songs I ever heard on the radio that I truly loved.
Ya great tracks. I'm a bit older I got the cassette of The Real Thing off that "epic" radio rotation.

I personally buy the physical copies, I have only downloaded 2 games on PS4, and those were because they were on a big sale at the time. But all of my PS4 games apart from those 2 are on disc.. one of the main reasons is if you buy digital and then don't like the game everything is lost, you can't get a refund or sell it or trade it etc etc. With the physical games I can sell or trade them

Just a little example.. I brought Ghost Busters for PS4 and the game is absoutley awful, I just didn't like it at all, very poor.. so I sold it on ebay for the exact price I brought it for. But if I had downloaded that game digital then I would have lost all my money. And there is no demo or nothing for it so its hard to know if you will like it or not.

Another example.. when I finished Assassin's Creed Origins on PS4.. I traded it with one of the guys I work with who wanted it and I took Lego City Undercover for my son who loves the game so much. But again if that was digital I wouldn't have been able to trade

sure because this happens all the time right?

yeah no ill take the digital route any day over physical copies

Digital is super convenient, but I do love having cases. I HATED when they started phasing out in-case game manuals. Some of my favorite memories were riding home after buying a new game, cracking open the case, and reading the sweet-sweet manual.

As I get older, I appreciate not having to use up so much shelf space on cases. To be fair, I pretty much only play games on my PC and Switch/Vita these days.

This is why I like owning games on GOG if I can. I have a couple of TB's worth of games that I own outright that I can install anytime. If the Zombie apocalypse comes, I'll have no shortage of PC games. Their GOG Galaxy client works pretty great too, though it's not quite as convenient/robust as Steam. It's just too bad some of the big hitters aren't on there, though GOG games are very easy to pirate.

So you're never buying anything digital because of a once in a million occurrence. OK then. You guys sound like people that stuff money under a mattress instead of going to a bank.

Don't any of you have steam accounts anyway? Only had my steam account 4 or 5 years and I have like 100 games on it. All digital, never an issue.

Back