This may be the greatest MMA related HL

Will check it out, thanks.

Who's the skinny kid at beginning, he's much better than Overreem

Wow, such a different fighter before the UFC. Where's the tai clinch now? Where are the knees?

Now he just stands at distance swinging. Is that because people want to see fighters "stand and bang"?

It is interesting to watch how his style changes over the years, early on much more of a grappler shifting to the era of Uberknees and short counters then onto the more long distance style today. Part of his problem has IMHO always been that it seems when he learns one skill it kills off another, you combine all his strengths over his career and he'd a hell of a fighter even with the dodgy chin.

My favourite was always this Shogun 2005 GP one, made by a former Sherdogger wasn't it?

This is not the best mma highlight. Fedor Wandy Vitor Shogun Saku Cro Cop Chuck Liddell Rampage are all better.

It is interesting to watch how his style changes over the years, early on much more of a grappler shifting to the era of Uberknees and short counters then onto the more long distance style today. Part of his problem has IMHO always been that it seems when he learns one skill it kills off another, you combine all his strengths over his career and he'd a hell of a fighter even with the dodgy chin.

My favourite was always this Shogun 2005 GP one, made by a former Sherdogger wasn't it?

This time in MMA history was the Golden Age for me. Such awesome talent during those Pride years. Great video homie!

Where are all the beasts of the next era? No money in fighting and superstars everywhere. A little money in fighting now and so few monsters around. Im talking heavyweights and light heavyweights.

Back