This Movie Shows You What Real Evil Are All About!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is a horrific movie that is not really based on the horror/thriller genre but rather true life. It is truly disguising how people could be like this!

Cliffs:

Movie about human trafficking with young women get tricked to be working modeling jobs only to get kidnapped and forced in to eastern European/middle eastern countries.

Real evil, and REALLY common.

I saw Ron Livingston, (from Office Space) was in this, and anticipated comedy.

Boy was I wrong!

I don’t normally support the death penalty...but for human trafficking...Should be death by hanging.

Last edited:
Those are women, children is even worst.

That "Running Scared" scene was so off putting and nauseating, in an otherwise pretty forgettable movie. There is a VERY similar sub plot in the Netflix original "The End of the F-cking World". Monsters live among us, and do their thing right next door...

That "Running Scared" scene was so off putting and nauseating, in an otherwise pretty forgettable movie. There is a VERY similar sub plot in the Netflix original "The End of the F-cking World". Monsters live among us, and do their thing right next door...

Dude, Running Scared is a fucking good movie and probably Paul Walkers best outwith the F&F franchise.

Scene is disturbing beyond measure. Morbid curiosity compels me to check out the movie you're referring to, but I imagine you'll understand if I decide to pass. Troubling final statement is quite true, and I think that reality is exactly what most everybody who viewed that scene was forced to dwell on, myself included.

Scene is disturbing beyond measure. Morbid curiosity compels me to check out the movie you're referring to, but I imagine you'll understand if I decide to pass. Troubling final statement is quite true, and I think that reality is exactly what most everybody who viewed that scene was forced to dwell on, myself included.

It's a series. Spoiler:

These two runaway kids squat at a really nice empty house while the owner is away, and they find the tools, gallons of bleach, snuff film library, "souvenirs" from abducted victims, etc. just like in "Running Scared". It's chilling to think that stuff like that might be going on right in your neighborhood and you'd never know. There is an Australian movie called "Hounds of Love" that also gets into this theme.

Love this film. 1st time I saw it I thought it was just going to be some run of the mill action flick but I was bored and had nothing to do that night. Glad I sat down and watched it. That whole scene with those people is extremely creepy and actually well done.

Vera Farmiga is a ten.

I was a huge fan until I saw a religious film she did where her character was speaking in tongues.

I'll never shake that image and it was incredibly off-putting.

death penalty for this human filth would be the bare minimum

This is a horrific movie that is not really based on the horror/thriller genre but rather true life. It is truly disguising how people could be like this!

Cliffs:

Movie about human trafficking with young women get tricked to be working modeling jobs only to get kidnapped and forced in to eastern European/middle eastern countries.

There's a really famous mini series about this Hellish phenomenon.

It's called Roots.

Cliffs:

Human trafficking should carry an automatic death penalty for both those who supply the women and those who buy them.

Back