This Muhammad Ali ko looks just like Mcgregor koing Alvarez

Highest paid MMA fighter is "Not relevant".

Stay salty bro.

Pff, money doesn't buy legacy. if we talk about who's better just because of his bank account Mcg wins easy, but i rate DC way higher than Mcg. if you think getting a lot of money in mma is a way to rate a fighter, go ahead.

Highest paid MMA fighter is "Not relevant".

Stay salty bro.
And CM Punk, being one of the higher paid MMA fighters, is so relevant too.

i'm not saying Conor isn't relevance. Only that his relevance as a fighter doesn't match his pay.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Pff, money doesn't buy legacy. if we talk about who's better just because of his bank account Mcg wins easy, but i rate DC way higher than Mcg. if you think getting a lot of money in mma is a way to rate a fighter, go ahead.

You were talking about relevancy. Conors fights are the most watched because hes the opposite of not relevant.

And CM Punk, being one of the higher paid MMA fighters, is so relevant too.

i'm not saying Conor isn't relevance. Only that his relevance as a fighter doesn't match his pay.

Conor is no CM Punk and I think his relevance dictates his pay. He gets paid what he brings in.

muhammad ali power in hands are fucking underrated

Every combat sports athlete wants to be Ali

Ali was bigger than the sport even before the internet and social media

There will never be another

Man... So many of those look so fake now!

dont be silly now. im not comparin mcgregor with ali, all im saying he obviously studied ali and tries to emulate him

like he tried to emulate lomachenko against floyd, wasn't very effective obviously

Sad low-life haters get upset when you say anything outside of something extremely negative about Conor.

Back