This narrative against Fedor

I think that sort of arguement is pretty weak and the fact that Fedor's body changed as he aged indicates he didn't use PEDs if it indicates anything. You shouldn't be in the same shape in your 30s as you are in your mid to late 20s if you are you're probably on PEDs. Most people's phsical primes end in their late 20s or early 30s.

Pat Militich said most fighters are at their best physically around 27-32ish.

I was only saying that's usually the picture people bring up. As I said, his change in physique could also be a case of him not working with the weights like he was at that time and getting older.

It's nothing against Fedor I was and am a huge fan of his. Like I said, I think all the top guys have done PEDs at one time or another. I think it's the nature of high-level sports, even in the Olympics. They still have to punish the ones who get caught in order to maintain the charade.

I just find it very hard to believe that with all these athletes taking vitamins and supplements to make them bigger and stronger they somehow refrain when shown something that actually DOES make them bigger and stronger. :)

B5F7237C-26D4-4B8D-B316-E74C7C7B197C.png

Fedor hasn’t had some Belfort like change in shape considering his age. I don’t care if fighter Juices but I don’t think he did/does.

I’ve never seen a fighter people try to bad mouth so badly. He’s clearly head and shoulders above any other heavyweight we have seen.

Some UFC diehards are itching to call someone else the best heavyweight ever, 1st it was Cain, then Miocic, it’s a laugh. They are in a tiny minority and 99% of them are just trying to be a a troll.

Fedor is going to be the Hw GOAT for a long time. Especially if he continues this epic comeback and wins the Gp as a big underdog

I was only saying that's usually the picture people bring up. As I said, his change in physique could also be a case of him not working with the weights like he was at that time and getting older.

It's nothing against Fedor I was and am a huge fan of his. Like I said, I think all the top guys have done PEDs at one time or another. I think it's the nature of high-level sports, even in the Olympics. They still have to punish the ones who get caught in order to maintain the charade.

I just find it very hard to believe that with all these athletes taking vitamins and supplements to make them bigger and stronger they somehow refrain when shown something that actually DOES make them bigger and stronger. :)

Oh, I know, i just wanted to expand on your post.

View attachment 455931

Some UFC diehards are itching to call someone else the best heavyweight ever, 1st it was Cain, then Miocic, it’s a laugh. They are in a tiny minority and 99% of them are just trying to be a a troll.

Fedor is going to be the Hw GOAT for a long time. Especially if he continues this epic comeback and wins the Gp as a big underdog

People who claim Cain is the HW GOAT are idiots. There is a such thing as longevity when discussing who the GOAT is. Cain has what, like 15 fights? Fedor has over 40. What would Cain's career look like if he even had 30 fights? Chances are he would have several losses.

If people want to say prime Cain is the best ever, that's fine. But that's a completely different argument.

Henderson was the Strikeforce LHW champ when he beat Fedor. He weighed 207 lbs. and Fedor weighed 223 lbs. I don't understand this stupid argument.

Anderson Silva lost to a Welterweight Takase.

By your logic, Arlovski lost to a Welterweight Rumble Johnson.
yes he weighed 207lbs, which is less than the walking weight of many MWs. are you really arguing that Dan Henderson wasn't a career middleweight? Unlike Rumble, he wasn't in his 20s and growing immensely. Nice try pal Fedor still got KTFO cold by a guy two weightclasses below him. I don't dislike Fedor but I also don't buy the hype, he made a career of fighting guys who were out of their prime excluding Crocop.

yes he weighed 207lbs, which is less than the walking weight of many MWs. are you really arguing that Dan Henderson wasn't a career middleweight? Unlike Rumble, he wasn't in his 20s and growing immensely. Nice try pal Fedor still got KTFO cold by a guy two weightclasses below him. I don't dislike Fedor but I also don't buy the hype, he made a career of fighting guys who were out of their prime excluding Crocop.

And what is Fedor then walking around at a massive 16 lbs. heavier? You clowns cant have it both ways. Fedor's prime was around 230 lbs. which is less than what Jones, Gustafsson, and Cormier all weigh. But Fedor is a Heavyweight? You can't call Henderson a MW when he weighed 207 then proceed to act like Fedor is some giant HW when he only weighs 16 lbs. heavier. It makes no sense at all.

In Dan Henderson's PRIDE days and early UFC, he was routinely weighing in at around 195 lbs. The fights right before Fedor against Feijao and Babalu, he weighed 205 lbs. He was the Strikeforce LHW champion. I'm not sure what you do not understand here. The 6 fights after Fedor he was fighting at 205 lbs. He was a LHW. Not to mention, the guy has big wins over Heavyweights.

You can't just magically be a MW because you fought there before or after. The difference between Henderson and Fedor was significantly less than the difference between Fedor and Sylvia/Mir/Mitrione/Bigfoot/Rogers/Hunt.

Also...out of their prime? Big Nog was directly in his prime. Arlovski is still fighting today. Mark Hunt was coming off wins against Cro Cop and Wanderlei. Brett Rogers was undefeated and a force at the time. Randleman was coming off a big KO of Cro Cop. Babalu was 19-2. Herring just beat Igor.

Last edited:
I haven't seen all interviews but I haven't seen/heard Chael anything of the sort. I heard him say that Fedor's first punch felt like a missile and that his whole body hurt the next day.
The only silly narrative I've seen from those who can't stand that Fedor is GOAT is that Sonnen threw the fight as if Fedor needed such help to put a beating on him.

If Hendo is a Mw Fedor is a Lhw. Anderson and GSP both have losses to lesser men than Hendo.

You are grasping at straws to discredit Fedor. Hopefully you realize you are in a tiny minority that can’t see greatness when it’s right in front of you

I'm in the minority? does that explain why nobody knows who he is and he's not a draw? because I'm the outlier her right?

Don't care about what anybody says about the GOAT

i dont think ive ever heard any sherdoggers claim fedor was on steroids.

most pride fighters, yes, but never specifically fedor. he sports the happy buddha build...

I've seen ppl say fedor was on steroids here let me tag one

@JBJISGOAT

I'm in the minority? does that explain why nobody knows who he is and he's not a draw? because I'm the outlier her right?

Might want to recheck those numbers they've been adjusted lol

Is it a coincidence that he started getting smashed as soon as he left Japan? He was untoucable there but then lost to Werdum,Big Foot, and Hendo all in a row. All his wins since besides Mir have been against no names or non HWs.

Yeah its coincidence nothing more.

Fedor is the only fighter called great that has lost vs guys TWO WEIGHTCLASSES below him. He got KTFO cold by a freaking middleweight. I'll never understand this but whatever, he's a damn good fighter but that's about it.

You obviously don't understand weight classes or weigh ins LMFAO.

So did brock Lesnar get finished by a mw Alistair overeem?

Henderson was the Strikeforce LHW champ when he beat Fedor. He weighed 207 lbs. and Fedor weighed 223 lbs. I don't understand this stupid argument.

Anderson Silva lost to a Welterweight Takase.

By your logic, Arlovski lost to a Welterweight Rumble Johnson.

And brock Lesnar lost to mw overeem.....

Big nog twice, Coleman, randleman, arlovski, big Tim. Out of prime cans right? lmao

yes, glad we agree

Please expand on how big nog was out of prime being the #1 then #2 hw in the world while fighting fedor......this has to be good LMFAO.

None of the guys listed were cans but I just simply can't see someone actually being dumb enough to call big nog a can at all let alone at the time he was fighting fedor.

Big Nog is definitely his best win, that was an amazing series of fights and I think we all agree these wins were impressive!
Coleman he had a nice streak over some nobodies, gets submitted by Nog and beats Don Fry by decision to earn his shot at Fedor. Coleman was still a force for 30 seconds but I don't think you will even dispute his status as "washed up" at this point. If you do dispute this I'd love to hear why.
Randleman 1 win in his previous 3 fights when he fought Fedor (crazy KO over Crocop)
Arlovski on a 5 fight win streak, Fedor was the 5th guy to ko him
Timmy had 1 win in his previous 3 fights (Vera) when he fought Fedor

I'm not saying Fedor sucks, but he didn't fight the best at their best for various reasons. I'm not even suggesting he ducked anyone but the fact remains that he was not fighting the best at their best in a vast majority of his fights. Is he one of the best HWs ever? sure during his time I think that's fair but he's just not GOAT material IMO. I'm not a McGregor fan (but I pay to watch his fights so really it depends on your definition) but the guy seeks out challenges and that will never be taken away from him. Fedor simply never did this and that's a fact.

Back