This NFL thing has made owner of Papa John's lose his damn mind. N bombs now.

Hmmmm.....
*2018 join date
*Misspelling of "tyrannical" in username
*Yellow card
*Trump's name actually in your username

Yeah, checks out.
HMMM

2016 Join date and all your posts still suck.

Stupid username

Wannbe communist

Yeah, stupidity confirmed.

Non-serious thread, but this is seriously uncanny. John Schnatter did a radio interview about his recent turmoil from using a racial slur in a company meeting and, while struggling to provide a explanation, adopted an incoherent and circular narrative style that, while constantly taking the form of making conclusions. Yes, it is the patented style of the one, the only.

Now, Papa John didn't quite perfect Trump's astonishing and unprecedented ability to simultaneously combine sentence fragments and run-on sentences, but the comparison still holds imo.

You be the judge:

I cannot read that without hearing DJT's dumb fucking voice. Compare to:

7d6b3136aea9b0084a33c0d3e89b7061.jpg

trump_obamacare.jpg

xhxpu100qmhy.png

Trump on Native Americans

Trump on NATO

T
Those quotes are hilarious. This is much much better than Bushisms imo.

TS is so crazy and unhinged for making fun of Trump's nonsensical rambling in which he interrupts himself every other sentence or half a sentence. He's so obsessed.

It’s so easy to trigger the Trump defense force. They are like a moth to a flame with Trump in the thread title.

Isn't TS that guy who writes paragraphs with bullet points on how Trump is a fascist, literally Hitler in the flesh. How much time does he spend thinking about Trump.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is "political comedy" if you think about it.

Well it will be easy for me to protest the company by refusing to eat their pizza because their pizza tastes like shit and I’d never order it anyway.

Back