This NFL thing has made owner of Papa John's lose his damn mind. N bombs now.

I'm not offended. I'm wondering why there's so many people who are just itching to use language they KNOW upsets millions of people, and go out of their way to do so.

Oh and congrats on your appointment to spokesperson for all African Americans.
Especially during a business call coming from a guy who's a founder, face of the company, executive and in every fucking commercial. He has to just find another way to make his point!

Is there convincing evidence that Colonel Sanders used the N-bomb?

I'm not offended. I'm wondering why there's so many people who are just itching to use language they KNOW upsets millions of people, and go out of their way to do so.

Oh and congrats on your appointment to spokesperson for all African Americans.

Are they really itching to use it, or is that what you accused them of in the 3rd post with no evidence?

Thanks BTW, my card arrives in 3-5 business days

This may help
C_borUTUMAA1ZQM.jpg

But what if I identify as black?

Rachel-Dolezal-MAIN.jpg

If you're a white public figure and you willingly participate in something like this, you're an idiot.

Why would a black person ever 'need' to say it?

I know you're being purposely obtuse, but the word has entered cultural slang in the African American community. And that probably has occurred as a means to "take the power" out of the word that was historically used by whites to demean and dehumanize.

L9Ji.gif

@GetTheseHands as the spokesperson, can confirm if my thinking of why African americans use the n word is correct?

I know nothing is sacred and all, but getting ratted out for a conference call with your PR people? This guy needs to close his drawbridge. Literally, this guy's house has a drawbridge. And he needs to close it.

I know you're being purposely obtuse, but the word has entered cultural slang in the African American community. And that probably has occurred as a means to "take the power" out of the word that was historically used by whites to demean and dehumanize.

L9Ji.gif

@GetTheseHands as the spokesperson, can confirm if my thinking of why African americans use the n word is correct?

If you are that offended by a word, your platform should be "no one should say this". Not get butthurt when someone says it in the context of a quote

Are they really itching to use it, or is that what you accused them of in the 3rd post with no evidence?

Thanks BTW, my card arrives in 3-5 business days

Every time the word comes up in a thread on Sherdog there's never any shortage of people lamenting that they " aren't allowed to use it".

He used "n*gger" in a way to describe that its offensive. This is silliness. Just saying the word doesn't mean there's any intent behind it.

Nope, “Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s,” Schnatter said, before complaining that Sanders never faced public backlash." Meaning he is upset that guy that has been dead for 30 years was allowed to say something that is not appropriate today. Lots of things were overlooked when Colonel Sanders was around that are not now.

i have a tip for all people at the head of a company or a celebrity or in the public eye.......never, ever discuss race. never. it will not end well for you no matter how innocent you think what your saying is. because if it is or is not, someone out there is going to compare you to the Klan

Back