This NFL thing has made owner of Papa John's lose his damn mind. N bombs now.

More frothing at the mouth for the right to use the n word, stay classy sherfront

<GinJuice>

If you're stupid enough to let yourself be goaded in to using the word, under any circumstance where people can use it for their outrage clickbait, I cant feel sorry for you.

It's a god damn word and it still pisses me off we are talking about a word, but this exact scenario is what people want it seems.
Yeah was dumb. It's dumb to be mad at the usage of the word. But dude is high up in a corporation, should have watched his mouth

Lmao what an embarrassing world we live in.

Cba at all.

Conservatives are always gnashing their teeth over not being able to say the n word freely.

John schnatter is a grade A scum bag and embodies the worst qualities of a rich businessman.

Oh and his pizza sucks. Gross.

Lol at you thinking you’re better than him.

In the context, the use of the word shouldn't be a big deal. He was talking about the word, not calling people the word. Maybe what's more troubling is just a general dismissiveness of racism. Dude just oozes privilege.

How does one ooze privilege? Sounded better in your head I’m sure.

America is a deeply racist country. Racist to it's very core.

Unfortunately, any white person saying the word, in any context, means to alot of black people that the person saying the word wants their skin to hang from their garage rafters. Even just repeating the word as was the case here. Do i support the asshole? Hell no. but in this context, I dont feel it was a bad use of the word, but many would disagree with me. I personally dont use the word at all.
Fuck that. If there's no intent or malice, then we shouldn't react to it.

Being able to say the n-word freely, which is basically why he complained that Colonel Sanders got away with it.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

'Its just not fair mom, why cant I say racial slurs!!!!'
Thats not what he said. He's saying its absurd the way people reacted to his comments on the NFL and his sales declined when others have done much worse and prospered. In no way did he imply he wished he could use racial slurs.

Its scary how deeply conditioned some of you guys are.

Joe Rogan has been dropping the N bomb on his podcast a lot lately

So if a company president says.

"The word ni.... (The n word, since by the rules I can not use it here ) is offensive and employees will not use it or play any music with it used."

Is he racist because he used the word or because he will not allow a type of music to be played that is part of the culture of a minority group that is offended by that word.

So we have lost all context.

And fuck the NFL and football I have done just fine without it and will continue to do so. As I hope more and more people do.

She signs along to this while at work

What an awful song. Who listen to this?

Anyway. I´m a bit conflicted with all this ´what should or would´ I say in the context of the situation. A while back they invited 2 asian and 2 african people to the biggest swedish channel discussing the use of race in a non harmful way as us Swedes would describe it. 2 very iconic words that has been with me since I was a child is no more and me personally think it´s kind of sad the words are no more, but the items are still there but with new names and logo. The 2 are as follows.

Negerbulle, roughly translated to english is negro ball. The new word is chokoladbulle (chocolate balls)

20120619-124456.jpg

KinaPuff, roughly translated to english is ching chong. The new word is Kina Snacks.( The iconic logo has also been erased)

The old one

kinapuff.jpg

and the new one

74b9bf67-ba17-473d-9cd5-56e88451cca8.png

The programleader tried to make it a frankly discussion and the 2 asians thought it didn´t bother them at all when asked about the portrayal of the common asian with the rice hat and slanted eyes. But when the focus came to the africans it became very serious. They thought it was very racist to use negro ball and they felt ashame to live in Sweden, a country they fled to because of the good reputation.

Yeah they really said that last part, and I thought that was quite comical. My first reaction was `how dare you`.

My honest qusetion to you is. Are black people more sensitive than other races?

Back