This proof that it doesn't matter how Alpha looking you are, a chick doesn't care

He's a lot older than her and he is also a foreigner.

I disagree.

Making a girl laugh like a clown or a dancing monkey is not good game.

Most women may laugh, but may also think you're a f**ling goofball and won't get wet for you.

"Dancing monkey" game may get "reactions" and make women laugh, but she is not going to suck your d**k. Women want a man, not a goofball clown.

At the same time, you don't want to be stoic like Darth Vader/Jason Vorhees or something.

I personally, prefer to keep a relaxed, masculine frame and be charming, friendly and cool.

You sound like you take yourself very seriously, truly a quality women appreciate

You sound like you take yourself very seriously, truly a quality women appreciate

I'm just observant.

I see it all the time when I go to parties. The clown/goofball types get "reactions" from women and think the are "good with women", because he is making her laugh like some kind of court jester. But they don't get results.

He's not wrong, though. We've all seen it.

There's a difference between the guy who laughs off oblique attacks with deflective humor rather than reacting with the disproportionate anger of someone wounded, because this reflects confidence, versus the jester who constantly uses humor as a crutch to avoid confronting his flaws, and the unavoidable measuring stick of competition that requires sincere effort, because this reflects the opposite.

It's how and why guys use humor that I've observed results in whether or not girls respond to them in the way we desire.

I don't think it's fair to imply dudes take advantage of them.
Why ? Women take advantage all the time, why wouldn’t men? They see a meal ticket and get in there. Men are capable just like women are.

Oh another "alpha" thread... cool. You guys want to talk about A level athletes?

Damn, didn't know her and daddy Wladdy broke up.

As a fan of Wlad, this can only mean good things for him. He has a kid with connections to Hollywood and his A-tier genetics, and gets to ditch that run of the mill hag. Let's be honest, Hayden is cute, but at 4'11 or whatever, is not god-tier genetics. In fact, she looks like she aged 15 years in that recent pic. She looks like a PTA mommy, who would complain about school lunches. She only got her roles because of her parent's connections. She was awful in the show Heroes.

Moreover, he doesn't have to put up with her bullshit about trying to save animals and shit.

Now he can go off and bang away (and I don't mean boxing, if you know what I mean!)

I'm just observant.

I see it all the time when I go to parties. The clown/goofball types get "reactions" from women and think the are "good with women", because he is making her laugh like some kind of court jester. But they don't get results.

Here's the confusion: I'm not talking about whatever type of dude you are, only having a sense of humor. When the dude you initially responded to mentioned making women laugh, you immediately went to dancing monkey and masculine framing, whatever that means. You then said you shouldn't "try" which I agree with, but the way you described your behavior sounded an awful lot like trying. The dick suck and wet comments also sound very juvenile

There's a difference between the guy who laughs off oblique attacks with deflective humor rather than reacting with the disproportionate anger of someone wounded, because this reflects confidence, versus the jester who constantly uses humor as a crutch to avoid confronting his flaws, and the unavoidable measuring stick of competition that requires sincere effort, because this reflects the opposite.

It's how and why guys use humor that I've observed results in whether or not girls respond to them in the way we desire.

See above response

????

All this is proof of is that there's more to a relationship than how "alpha" you are...

Seriously, how old are you?
A lot of people get their "relationship knowledge" from reddit and YouTube lately.

Confidence/make her laugh > everything else.

njP8QxN.gif

In short, Louis CK is going to make them laugh over shots in the kitchen while Vlad stands there in silence. But by the time the party is winding down Vlad is in the guest bedroom splitting that chick in half while Luois is drunk off his ass wondering what went wrong and if he should have jerked it in front of her when he had the chance..

Back