This redhead from TUF is pretty cute

thread title brought me here,lost interest in mma years ago....Jesus Christ, standards have fallen massively since Gina,still wood though.
There were people who said Cyborg wasn't bad looking back then. I think standards are probably similar - but there are more women in MMA, thus more threads with guys drooling over average-to-below-average looking women over the past few years

Huge jaw, long chin, could be a trap.

In that case, 10.5/10. Would circlejerk with.

Last edited:
I would tongue punch her fart hole
21107303_114452685888550_2580542284172886016_n.jpg
Fanbase on sherdog would increase tenfold,if the flipside of that photo revealed a rack and dong

I love the people saying they wouldn't bang or she's average. lol Like anyone on this forum is getting any better.
I would hope and assume, many are..

Body 8/10
Face 5/10
Overall 6.5

As usual, Sherdog overreacting to an average girl who works out.
Dude that is not even close to a 6.
Typical fat neck bearded keyboard warrior who's either never talked to a girl or has some fat redneck wife, low-balling women to look cool.

She's far more attractive, at least in this pic, than 90% of women you'd see on the street.

Cute face, banging body.

8/10 on the low end.

sucks fighters have to do this kind of promotion, throwing pics of themselves up on instagram to get noticed for something OTHER than their fighting.

This is why I ignore most of the hype and just watch the fights.

OR just have a standard and get out in the real world..
I bang hot girls all the time not gonna lie, but doesn't change the fact I would eat her fine ass like the last supper.

You guys are fucking weirdos or live in some fancy land if your only banging 10's and get laid more then once a week

Dude that is not even close to a 6.
Typical fat neck bearded keyboard warrior who's either never talked to a girl or has some fat redneck wife, low-balling women to look cool.

She's far more attractive, at least in this pic, than 90% of women you'd see on the street.

Cute face, banging body.

8/10 on the low end.
Are you serious?

Let's take a closer look at her.

b846cc5531eac50b13afb53a01dd0d75.jpg

Let's start with the face, scroll up past her tits so that you can only see her face and judge it properly. I'm not gonna say she's hideous, but I would definitely not considering her pretty. The correct answer is "average", which is a 5 like I said.

Now if anything I overpriced her body by giving her an 8, mostly because I was influenced by the way her tits came out in this picture, but her ass is not as good as I imagined when looking at her front view.

To me she has the typical, single mom that goes to the gym and does some squats ass. Her muscular abs and back make her look less feminine, and I know some guys are into that, but in general most men will prefer a little less muscle on an ideal body. So yeah, I'd say her body is more like a 7.

Bro, she's a 6 to 6.5 at best like I said, if she didn't work out you wouldn't even notice her.

Are you serious?

Let's take a closer look at her.

b846cc5531eac50b13afb53a01dd0d75.jpg

Let's start with the face, scroll up past her tits so that you can only see her face and judge it properly. I'm not gonna say she's hideous, but I would definitely not considering her pretty. The correct answer is "average", which is a 5 like I said.

Now if anything I overpriced her body by giving her an 8, mostly because I was influenced by the way her tits came out in this picture, but her ass is not as good as I imagined when looking at her front view.

To me she has the typical, single mom that goes to the gym and does some squats ass. Her muscular abs and back make her look less feminine, and I know some guys are into that, but in general most men will prefer a little less muscle on an ideal body. So yeah, I'd say her body is more like a 7.

Bro, she's a 6 to 6.5 at best like I said, if she didn't work out you wouldn't even notice her.

Lol I like how you showed your work. A+

I always thought she was pretty hot. As usual, the homos on this forum disagree.

Back