This reminds me of a medieval battle (antifa vs spanish police)

reminds me more of a scene from 300

Even the strategy fighting in that narrow passage while clubbing the crap out of the less competent fighters.

Well anyone that has been to Spain could tell you that the police don't fuck around over there

200.gif

Pretty shitty tactics compared to a real medieval battle formation. Too spread apart. Not coordinated enough with movements.

Also, is everyone that the police fight supposed to be Antifa now?

Spanish blood has a fire not like white blood in northern an west central europe lol.

Or cause maybe it arab moor blood. The spanish should be a tough on hippie liberal trash that want ruin country. Anadulsia was once Muslim and spanish girls were breed with north african berber and Arab men. The darkish skin in south spain noy just a tan.

Well anyone that has been to Spain could tell you that the police don't fuck around over there

Canary islands in particular teach that Spanish Cop VS English Drunk is a terrible match up for the latter

Imagine if the police in the US used their police sticks against antifa this liberally, the left and the media would have a stroke of righteous indignation for about a month "LOOK, WE LIVE IN A FASCIST STATE!" and call for the heads of all the cops involved.

Spanish blood has a fire not like white blood in northern an west central europe lol.

Or cause maybe it arab moor blood. The spanish should be a tough on hippie liberal trash that want ruin country. Anadulsia was once Muslim and spanish girls were breed with north african berber and Arab men. The darkish skin in south spain noy just a tan.
You been to Spain recently? Some of the laziest people around.

It looks like so much fun to be in police riot control. If police dont have the numbers will they call upon civilians to assist them? I hope so, I would so join in and bring a bat, and just whack dudes.

Imagine if the police in the US used their police sticks against antifa this liberally, the left and the media would have a stroke of righteous indignation for about a month "LOOK, WE LIVE IN A FASCIST STATE!" and call for the heads of all the cops involved.

Imagine if Democrat mayors didn't tell police to stand down when Antifa is causing trouble.

Also, is everyone that the police fight supposed to be Antifa now?

Antifa has had a strong and consistent presence in Europe for a few decades now.

What is that music? Is that traditional Spanish? Or some gypsie Music.

Who is playing that song the Antjfa? I want to play that song.

The comments...

aGKlP9Lw_700w_0.jpg

<36>

Spain has the lowest birth rate in western Europe and highest foreign born % after sweden

Need more fire than that

It is one of the 3 or 4 countries I would attribute with a "100% nonexistence" projection. Almost no possibility for ethnocultural recovery.

Back