This sh-- has to stop

emema

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What the FLYING FUCK is goin on with these fight cancellations the week before the fuckin fight. This is bush league shit and should come with serious penalties. If you pull out of any fight more than once you should be cut. End of story. I never wanna see a Ferguson fight ever again after this shit.

It's a combat sport.
People get injured all the time.
Get over it.

So you want fighters fighting injured?

Genius.

What could go wrong? I'm sure the fights would be AWESOME!

It's a combat sport.
People get injured all the time.
Get over it.

6 days out seems wiered though. Injured while saying hello to a dude?
The 5th time day tried to make this fight? Wtf? Its all «freak» accidents?

Shit happens. And usually shit happens at the most inconvenient times. Get used to it.

Post USADA..

Recovery is not as easy these days..

So you want fighters fighting injured?

Genius.

What could go wrong? I'm sure the fights would be AWESOME!

Fighters are fighting injured all the time. The moment the stakes are high or they have a belt, that’s when they pull out. It’s bullshit and you know it.

What the FLYING FUCK is goin on with these fight cancellations the week before the fuckin fight. This is bush league shit and should come with serious penalties. If you pull out of any fight more than once you should be cut. End of story. I never wanna see a Ferguson fight ever again after this shit.

It is the opposite of bush league. Bush league guys will just jump in and fight. This is high end divas bullshit.

Yeah it's combat sports allright, but kicking metal rods on camera and then pulling out with leg injuries should be penalized

Post USADA..

Recovery is not as easy these days..

This one didnt have anything to do with USADA though. Its not like being on steriods would have prevented Tony's leg injury.

Fighters are fighting injured all the time. The moment the stakes are high or they have a belt, that’s when they pull out. It’s bullshit and you know it.

Tony blew his ACL, you dodo.

6 days out seems wiered though. Injured while saying hello to a dude?
The 5th time day tried to make this fight? Wtf? Its all «freak» accidents?
you know that old saying, 6th times a charm

You're just angry. I understand. But Tony is one of the most entertaining and talented fighters on the roster. Unfortunate injury.

Back