This weekend/Stuff..

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We have shit going on both tonight and Sunday, dinner tonight , my place, family, have to throw them all out by 7:30.....Fight Night...Tommorrow we are going to see Bohemium Rhapsody...followed by dinner. Not a big fan of fully booked weekends...

Anything pending for the Sherbros?

I downloaded a terrible copy of the Bohemium Rhapsody movie. All I could make out was a little silhouette of a man...

I downloaded a terrible copy of the Bohemium Rhapsody movie. All I could make out was a little silhouette of a man...

I want to hate this joke, but I can’t.

Tomorrow we are going to see Bohemium Rhapsody.

Excellent reviews. Love 'Queen'. Not sure how they became so popular since Freddie Mercury's love was for singing opera. Well, Robert Plant of 'Led Zeppelin' had a love for country music and the blues. Funny how both genres switched over to rock and became very successful. Here is an example of Plant and one of the top Zeppelin songs:

i aint got shit, went to see The Crimes of Grindelwald, i love the harry potter universe and the movie was good, was gonna tune into the fight night but then i read the card amiriteorwat that shit is gonna stink all the way to China

We have shit going on both tonight and Sunday, dinner tonight , my place, family, have to throw them all out by 7:30.....Fight Night...Tommorrow we are going to see Bohemium Rhapsody...followed by dinner. Not a big fan of fully booked weekends...

Anything pending for the Sherbros?
Why cant your family watch the fights?

Back