This WM is shaping up to be damn good

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't give a fuck. Lets be honest here...

This WM is likely gonna be damn fun to watch

AJ-Nak
Reigns-Lesnar
Cena-Taker ( Pure spectacle but still)
Asuka-Charlotte
Alexa vs Nia
Braun vs the Bar
Ronda/Kurt vs HHH/Steph
The IC triple threat Match
The U.S. triple threat Match
The two Battle Royals...

Cmon.....thats a damn good card

You are forgetting the and so much more so its already going to be way too long .

AJ-Nak will be good

Reigns-Lesnar how many times will we put over roman its boring and predictable

Cena-Taker ( Pure spectacle but still) this is going to be dogshit and the taker deserves not to embarass himself

Asuka-Charlotte will be good for a girls match but will suck due to being burned out on the show

Alexa vs Nia see above

Braun vs the Bar Will be the most over moment all night. This is who should be at the top of the night and it will be noticed

Ronda/Kurt vs HHH/Steph this will be a dog shit huge waste of time on nothing and will be the usual mactips preening due to length of show will feel like forever crowd will be restless

The IC triple threat Match Will be great action and the crowd will still be into the show

The U.S. triple threat Match will be a good match but no one will care and will be eating dinner and what not

The two Battle Royals... I bet many will skip them or it will be a really long night and will make the rest of the night really suck due to amount of time soaked up

I disagree with your assessment and think the night is going to be long with few moments to enjoy between a lot of wasted time

If Braun goes in to that match alone, it takes a big fat disrespectful shit on Raw Tag Division by WWE. I don’t care how big and strong the dude is.

Rusev deserves a good spot on the card and deserves to be upper mid/lower main card on Smackdown.

Hoping AJ/Nak doesn’t have any limitations in their match.

We need Nak and AJ to save this card from going down as mediocre.

I want to see Braun as the tag team champions! If he technically needs a partner he can just drag someone down to the ring after he knocked them out so he "has" one

it's okay, the cruiserweight title match should be good but nobody really cares, AJ vs Nak should be the jewel of the card

I'm assuming you're just behind on the network and are talking about a previous Mania ts.

You are forgetting the and so much more so its already going to be way too long .

AJ-Nak will be good

Reigns-Lesnar how many times will we put over roman its boring and predictable

Cena-Taker ( Pure spectacle but still) this is going to be dogshit and the taker deserves not to embarass himself

Asuka-Charlotte will be good for a girls match but will suck due to being burned out on the show

Alexa vs Nia see above

Braun vs the Bar Will be the most over moment all night. This is who should be at the top of the night and it will be noticed

Ronda/Kurt vs HHH/Steph this will be a dog shit huge waste of time on nothing and will be the usual mactips preening due to length of show will feel like forever crowd will be restless

The IC triple threat Match Will be great action and the crowd will still be into the show

The U.S. triple threat Match will be a good match but no one will care and will be eating dinner and what not

The two Battle Royals... I bet many will skip them or it will be a really long night and will make the rest of the night really suck due to amount of time soaked up

I disagree with your assessment and think the night is going to be long with few moments to enjoy between a lot of wasted time

Agree with you on your list of matches but AJ Nak/Braun/IC/Asuka Charlotte will be worth the $9.99. Actually I'll get an email with a month or quarter free offer because I used to subscribe to the Network - stopped when they stopped doing additional content and NXT got boring.

Another attempt to make Roman the number 1 star he'll headline the next 10 wrestlemania's and still never be close to Austin at his peak.

AJ-Nak
Reigns-Lesnar
Asuka-Charlotte
Alexa vs Nia
Braun vs the Bar
Ronda/Kurt vs HHH/Steph
The two Battle Royals...

Yeah it's not bad.

I've seen enough braun this year.. But I guess I'm in the minority. I mean, he actually has the problems everybody bitches about with other guys, but he' a big white beard so the internet likes him.

This card fucking sucks. Even Styles and Nakamura will just be a near-fall borefest not worth watching till 20 minutes in.

AJ-Nak
Reigns-Lesnar
Asuka-Charlotte
Alexa vs Nia
Braun vs the Bar
Ronda/Kurt vs HHH/Steph
The two Battle Royals...

It's a garbage era,

but it could be fun if well executed.

Whats better than one battle royale on a WM card? TWO battle royales! Especially when neither will mean a thing! IC triple threat should be good, CW final should be good, AJ-Nak should be good, and BRAUN going for the tag titles by himself will be awesome if they go that route. Part of me hopes they make the Rousey match go on last so I can go to bed before midnight.

raw

Ronda's gonna be like the third guy HHH will have put over clean in the last 15 years.

Back