This WM is shaping up to be damn good

So much negativity, imo this card is great and should be a lot of fun. I am actually interested in every match.

Last years show was probably the worst I've ever seen

Hopefully this one is better

Last years show was probably the worst I've ever seen

Hopefully this one is better

Going to end with Reigns getting booed to hell even if Lesnar grabs a kid on his walk out and eats it.

Reigns can get over with an absent Lesnar but with the Canadian Viking in the ring, he's not going to get cheered. I MIGHT BE WRONG, we'll see when (if) Brock turns up on tv.

Going to end with Reigns getting booed to hell even if Lesnar grabs a kid on his walk out and eats it.

Reigns can get over with an absent Lesnar but with the Canadian Viking in the ring, he's not going to get cheered. I MIGHT BE WRONG, we'll see when (if) Brock turns up on tv.

I think the fans are starting to like Reigns

<Fedor23>

gotta book it like Wrestlemania IX, Reigns loses Cena comes out and wins the title out of nowhere, fans pop, Cena poses

gotta book it like Wrestlemania IX, Reigns loses Cena comes out and wins the title out of nowhere, fans pop, Cena poses

But people didn't cheer Yoko and Boo Bret....

Because that's what will happen with Brock and RR

Nak vs Styles is probably the biggest 'wrestling fan' WM event since a Michaels main event, maybe since XII.

I think the fans are starting to like Reigns

<Fedor23>

I'd like to see it. But I doubt it. He has to be 100% spot on with good writing or he'll bear the brunt of it.

Shame. His only real sins are being a dutiful employee, not looking like the fry cook at a Waffle House, and not breaking his neck in a bingo hall somewhere.

WM XIX Brock vs Angle, SSP botch aside, lived up to the hype

Was that a rasslin rasslin fans dream match or a WM sports entertainment dream match? I wasn’t watching back then.

I hope Triple H doesn't book his match to be an hour. 1/3rd leg locks, 1/3rd looking scared of Ronda, 1/3rd run-ins.

Was that a rasslin rasslin fans dream match or a WM sports entertainment dream match? I wasn’t watching back then.
More of the former I would say. This is Brock actually wrestling era and he was great in the ring.

I look at it as a perfect hybrid of both. At the time they were both machines in the ring and the entertainment aspect was there too

I hope Triple H doesn't book his match to be an hour. 1/3rd leg locks, 1/3rd looking scared of Ronda, 1/3rd run-ins.

This is going to be an utter shit fest.

Honda can’t rassle and can’t promo. Steph is a 40 yr old mum with silicon tits. Angle is a lawsuit on legs. HHH can’t carry three of them.

Also the dynamic is whack.

Only way I can book this is Angle being in the hope spot and Honda clearing house with a toss on HHH and then Steph after 15 mins but that means HHH beating up Angle for a long time. Crowd is going to be fuck dead if Bryan or AJ/Nak comes any time before this.

More of the former I would say. This is Brock actually wrestling era and he was great in the ring.

I look at it as a perfect hybrid of both. At the time they were both machines in the ring and the entertainment aspect was there too

This.

Brock was one of the most gifted big men ever at that time, and Angle was possibly the best at the time (between him Eddie and Benoit)

Back