Those great little moments in The Wire.

And then they showed Rawls in the gay bar when Brother Mouzone's stooge was looking for Omar. Never followed up on it though.

I don't remember the episode or the character, but one of the cops is posted in his watch spot and a kid with his hat backwards walks by and the cop says "hey where do you guys buy those hats with the bill on the back?"

Hilarious

I love they showed rawls in a gay bar but didnt go anywhere with it. Just a "by the way, hes gay" scene

I don't remember the episode or the character, but one of the cops is posted in his watch spot and a kid with his hat backwards walks by and the cop says "hey where do you guys buy those hats with the bill on the back?"

Hilarious

Fuckin Herc. Lol.

My favorite moment is when Omar is walking to the store for some smokes and you can see Kenard and some other kids about to set a cat on fire. Such a great small moment

Watching Season 2 now. Love the scene where Bunk and Lester try to bluff Horse into coming downtown and he owns them. Lester even begrudgingly admits he's a smart guy.

loved watching Marlo hold court.

He showed No Flex.

Not even to police.

The Wire is the truth. Maybe the best character driven show in the history of television. Acting wasn't as good as The Sopranos but Season 4 is one of the greatest seasons in the history of television.

"Omar comin'!"

Nah bro. The Shield did more with basic cable restrictions

When I fuck you over, you’ll know it. You’ll be so goddamn certain, you won’t need to ask the question.

I watched the first season and while I thought it was good, I didn't watch the second. Part of that was because HBO on demand had the episodes in the wrong order and I ended up really confused

Back