thoughtful pro-gun parent pulls knife on anti-gun student in Socratic dialogue at PTA meeting

Also someone doesn't bring a cheesecake to school that kills 17 people.

No, but the fat cunts are dying in their hundreds of thousands and crippling the economy due to healthcare costs. So yea, 17 vs 600,000-700,000....thanks for the sarcasm though. I like cheesecake.

Edit: are you talking to me about the ponytail/fatass lol? Are you confusing me with someone else?

No, but the fat cunts are dying in their hundreds of thousands and crippling the economy due to healthcare costs. So yea, 17 vs 600,000-700,000....thanks for the sarcasm though. I like cheesecake.

Edit: are you talking to me about the ponytail/fatass lol? Are you confusing me with someone else?

We haven't had a terrorist attack in awhile, can we finally get rid of those dick scanners at the airport?

Also like I said Michelle tried to push for healthier foods in schools and lardass conservatives threw a fit, I agree healthcare should be a major priority but this is America lol.

Also comparing 17, you don't see a rising issue with school shootings lately? A peculiarly American phenomenon?

Also fuck yeah cheesecake.

Also no the dumbfuck knife puller that looks like he has the hamburger helper sweats.

Also I think I'm done with this also bit...

We haven't had a terrorist attack in awhile, can we finally get rid of those dick scanners at the airport?

Also like I said Michelle tried to push for healthier foods in schools and lardass conservatives threw a fit, I agree healthcare should be a major priority but this is America lol.

Also comparing 17, you don't see a rising issue with school shootings lately? A peculiarly American phenomenon?

Also fuck yeah cheesecake.

Also no the dumbfuck knife puller that looks like he has the hamburger helper sweats.

Also I think I'm done with this also bit...

Also...

What part was illegal? I watched the video. He never opened the pocket knife, he held it the long way between his index finger and thumb. Never pointed it at the student, and held it up in a non-threatening way.

He made a completely valid point. He was in the school within arms reach of the kid, and there was no good way to stop him. That knife could have been a gun, and there wasn't a single thing that could have been done to stop him. It was shocking, but that was the point of what he was doing. It was very eye opening to everybody in that school I guarantee it.

I bet many feared for their lives.

Is it a "Stand your ground" state? Would have been pretty cool if the kid had blasted the fucker lol. Real first world shit right here. Debating armed guards in schools lol.

Is it a "Stand your ground" state? Would have been pretty cool if the kid had blasted the fucker lol. Real first world shit right here. Debating armed guards in schools lol.

Kid would've went to prison for murder lol. Dude never threatened him, the blade was never exposed, and he was holding it like a joint.

Kid would've went to prison for murder lol. Dude never threatened him, the blade was never exposed, and he was holding it like a joint.

Wouldn´t he just have to have felt his life was in danger? If someone pulls a knife do you wait for it to be usable before you react?

Wouldn´t he just have to have felt his life was in danger? If someone pulls a knife do you wait for it to be usable before you react?
Heuristically speaking when you see someone holding a knife, you are completely justified in killing him dead.

Heuristically speaking when you see someone holding a knife, you are completely justified in killing him dead.

They don´t even need to be holding a knife, if they are really athletic and explosive.

The kid had no reason to believe their life was in danger.

Are you suggesting you would shoot anybody who pulls out a pocket knife? Lol

Different weapon, tough to judge.

This dude should have his guns taken away, he’s clearly shown that he’s too irresponsible to own one.

Back