Thoughts after Tindering

That's exactly what I do. I'm probably an oddity among my age group but I remember hunting skills being a point of pride for a man. I couldn't wait to be of age so I could start bringing them back.

Did you club them over the head first before bringing them back or did you drag them kicking & screaming the whole way?

Meh. Still several REAL places to meet women live, face to face without the photoshop fakeness. Then again, you must have some sort of "game" in order to make it in that world so not all will go there.

Meh. Still several REAL places to meet women live, face to face without the photoshop fakeness. Then again, you must have some sort of "game" in order to make it in that world so not all will go there.
Meh, game is fake too. It's just bullshit. You want a woman, tell her and then just be yourself. Should be good enough.

Meh, game is fake too. It's just bullshit. You want a woman, tell her and then just be yourself. Should be good enough.

Having game and being truthful aren't mutually exclusive.

Not to mention balls. It takes nothing to "ctrl + c" "ctrl + v" a message to a ton of chicks. It takes a lot to approach a woman in public and potentially get rejected; which will make one stand out among the pack.

I've had fun with it. It's a little exhausting juggling several at a time with several texting you while you're out with another, but if things don't work, they lift right out. A bit trickier getting chicks at a place you regularly go to cause you might run into them with another chick. I'm on a 5 day run now and keep them in separate parts of town. It's not like chicks you meet at a bar are going to be any classier, and this just makes it logistically easier.

There is an issue with "when it rains it pours", and it goes from no chicks for like a week to like 6 the next week who want to go out, so tough keeping a nice, fun, manageable number in the rolodex.

Pro tip: Do NOT open the app while you're out with any of them cause it changes your location and they can check when they message you and see that you're moving around at 11PM when you told them you were staying in.

'not looking to look up' is code for 'will suck the life out of your D first night if you play cards right'

Been saying.

It's always been my experience, across all dating platforms, that people who put that in their profile will absolutely fuck on the first date.

also, girls and guys have VASTLY different definitions of 'thick' or 'curvy'

put that you like girls like that in your profile, and watch the literal wildebeasts that hit you up thinking that means them

uh no, I didn't say morbidly obese

The one decent looking girl I met on there wanted to meet up but I noticed on her Facebook she had half a dozen guys chasing her and she was engaging with all of them. I stopped talking to her in fear that id contract a bunch of venereal diseases.

She could have been your soulmate bro. Herpes is a small price to pay for true love

the best way to meet women, or men (if that's your thing), is to join clubs or groups who have similar interests. you already have something in common with the person, and you have all your questions answered after a five minute chat. or, do the regular things and go to coffee shops or bars. and of course, work. don't mean to try to get together with someone you work with directly. but someone that is within the facility of your work, and make small-talk. for whatever reason, it's easier to talk to women when you're at work, because you think to yourself, "we're only talking at work, it's completely normal". it's when you're out in public, that you may begin to feel nervous, because society has deemed it awkward and inappropriate if you try to game a chick in public.

also, girls and guys have VASTLY different definitions of 'thick' or 'curvy'

put that you like girls like that in your profile, and watch the literal wildebeasts that hit you up thinking that means them

uh no, I didn't say morbidly obese

Fat bitches adopting "thick" and "curvy" is why I drink.

I feel like you don't get conversations as much with Tinder, since men can message first and the hot ones get bombarded with messages. I like Bumble better. Usually, they will match and have to(and usually will) message you. I had a date with a 10 out of 10 on and am with my current GF via Bumble. The dick did get wetter via Tinder, but it feels like the supply runs out quickly. I would suggest you delete the app periodically and re-install it; that way you get to swipe again on everyone. With Bumble, you might as well right swipe everyone. With Tinder, the algorithm and the daily limiting of right swipes behooves you to be selective.

Not to mention balls. It takes nothing to "ctrl + c" "ctrl + v" a message to a ton of chicks. It takes a lot to approach a woman in public and potentially get rejected; which will make one stand out among the pack.

Rejections are just funny stories you wind up telling people at a party or some shit some other day. It's part of life. Just like the stories of how you wound up with someone. Never bothered me tbh, but I do get that it's not everyone's thing. But for me, part of the fun was taking that chance and seeing what happens lol

eh i got a younger sister and an older sister so i just tag along going to bars and stuff. Works way better than a website. Although my sisters have lost multiple friends because of me ..........

the best way to meet women, or men (if that's your thing), is to join clubs or groups who have similar interests. you already have something in common with the person, and you have all your questions answered after a five minute chat. or, do the regular things and go to coffee shops or bars. and of course, work. don't mean to try to get together with someone you work with directly. but someone that is within the facility of your work, and make small-talk. for whatever reason, it's easier to talk to women when you're at work, because you think to yourself, "we're only talking at work, it's completely normal". it's when you're out in public, that you may begin to feel nervous, because society has deemed it awkward and inappropriate if you try to game a chick in public.
>having common interests with your s/o

{<jordan}

i dont feel like a man unless she has no idea what im doing 99% of the day

Back