Thoughts after Tindering

If nothing else, online dating can be treated as a learning experience and may help one to prioritize what to look for or avoid in future off-line initiated relationships.

so wierd how ham p[lanet ditch pigs arte the only ones giving away free sex online

Haven't used Tinder in a while. Too many bots and pay schemes now, although I had some good success initially. I had better luck with OK Cupid. Actually got a GF off there and hooked up with a 23 year old with an A level rack. Probably going to start back up once my busy season ends.

If nothing else, online dating can be treated as a learning experience and may help one to prioritize what to look for or avoid in future off-line initiated relationships.

This. I really hadn't dated when I lived back home, but when I relocated at the age of 28 to a city with a large population, I pretty much took a crash course in dating. I purposely dated girls that "weren't my type" just to see if they truly weren't. I learned a lot about what type of woman works best for me in a relationship.

Tinder is fucking great. I've hooked up with quite a few people off tinder and still hang out with quite a few people I've met off there. Have had people take me around foreign cities and returned the favor. It works great....unless you're looking for marriage or something. And let's be serious...marriage is retarded in any case

I can't help but immediately think less of a girl that is on a dating website. The one girl I ever met up with was banging. A literal model actually....probably the best looking girl I've ever been with..

But she was mentally fucked lol. She used to be a fatty and it still traumatized her and her insecurity wounds were still fresh. When I met her in person for the first time I didn't say a word and just immediately laid down. She Did the same and grabbed my dick.

So easy that it turned me off to be honest

I guess this goes for online dating apps in general.

1. This comes as no surprise but it's so shallow and superficial. I'm swiping on woman after woman trying so damn hard to look pretty. After the umpteenth time of seeing a chick doing her best to do a cute pose, they all start to look the same. Almost every chick has the same exact pose and I started to swipe right on chicks who show a bit more creativity. And to be fair, I start feeling like a shallow douchebag for judging people based on nothing but their looks.

2. It's just funny how so many women are trying so hard to look good using lighting, make up, angles, etc. They just come off as try-hards as it doesn't seem natural. Then there are the ones who are not even good looking or obviously fat despite their best efforts to hide it.

3. Seriously if you're going to try so hard, why not put in the effort to lose some weight? Some of these chicks don't even try to hide it. I see whales trying to look sexy wearing bikinis or whatnot. Half the fun of using tinder is looking at these trainwrecks.

4. Then there are the girls who really got the short end of the genetic lottery. I don't want to rag on somebody for being ugly but holy shit some of these chicks are hideous. I feel sorry for them yet I wonder why they even try on an obviously superficial platform like tinder.

6. Some women don't even try at all. There are photo choices that make me go
{<huh}
Extreme close ups of their face where you can't really make out if they're hot or not. Photos where you can't even see their face. Some people only use group photos so you don't know which they are. Profiles that only have pics with those stupid filters women love to use so you can't really tell what they look like. Some of them don't even put up a photo of themselves on it. A few blur out their faces. 'Why be on tinder at all it?' it makes me wonder.

7. This one makes me laugh the most. There are so many women with profiles that say, "Only here looking for friends. No hook up." They're looking for friendships so they go on a dating app? Makes sense.

8. It makes me wonder how bad it is on the other side of the coin. I'm sure plenty of men would have profiles just as stupid or worse.

9. Superficiality goes both ways. I'm a manlet with an average looking face but I do think I have a decently built body. I noticed I had more matches after I used pics where I'm showing my body more.

10. The only chicks who want to bang right away were ugly whales. I couldn't go through with it because they were so below my standards. I did however, meet one girl despite her unattractiveness, who was very impressive in her achievements and financial status. I wonder if I should have banged her so I could basically get a sugar mama.

The whole experience is distasteful. I don't know if it adds to or is just a reflection of the current generation's addiction to smartphones and the need to strip away the humanity of even something as personal as dating to make it convenient as possible. I'm a manlet with an average looking face so perhaps that is why I'm not a fan of the superficiality but meeting women in real life has proven to be more effective for me. Considering my manlet status, I think I am proof that human interaction is about more than just how we look but apps like tinder just strip all of that away. Approaching women in real life takes more work but perhaps expecting a woman to show up to bang at the tap of a finger isn't how it should be done.
Bro, you live in Korea. It is ridiculously easy to meet girls here. 24 hour drinking and eating spots, and cheap alcohol make it a piece of cake if you aren't an ogre.

I don't use Tinder, but i think you're judging it a bit harshly.
Of course people are going to post up their best,photoshopped picture. Otherwise, who will pay them any mind?

Dating apps are cool when both parties are attracted to each other, BUT, men and women are fundamentally different on this. There's no man that is going to go out with a fat or ugly chick because she has a nice personality, especially if he can do better.

A woman though? Despite what she says,or thinks is her type, she will settle for a manlet , a fattie, a bald guy, and even a broke guy if he has something else about him that she likes. He could be funny, smart, a good listener, or a range of other shit--he could just simply be persistent and wear her down. But she won't be able to see that extra shit on Tinder. She's only looking at your pictures. Tinder can only be shallow. It's not really a people, or 'this generation ' thing imo.
And people aren't going to be 100% truthful in their profiles because that would be dumb. I never take those words as ironclad because they're not. A girl that advertises that she's 'DTF' is going to get a bunch of unwanted attention. And guys that she's actually interested in will just think she's a hoe

Last edited:
Fuck Tinder, like seriously, I always got shitty matches, some of them looked fine on pics but in person they looked like crap, also there is a lot of hoes in those apps and they don't tell you after like the 10th message.

What is funny is that I got in shape and took some really good pics and I didn't got a fucking single match in like 2 months, before of that maybe 2 or 3 per month, what is even funnier a friend of mine is ugly and fat as fuck and he gets matches weekly but I think that is probably due to the location but sill, I'm in the biggest city of my country, it should not be like that

I'm more of a chloroform man.
tenor.gif

Been out of the dating pool since 89 , things have gotten easier and more difficult at the same time It seems

I don't use Tinder anymore at all. It is a horrible thing indeed. I would recommend you to try some online dating services like secret benefits for example. I think you will surely like those and will find someone for you online, good luck ;)

Last edited:
The cool side of apps and socials is that hook up girls doing your moves in real life just became awesome

I remember as kid EVERYONE (at least here in italy) was around on streets hunt, any decent looking girl was stopped 2-3 times in the span of an hour LOL

Back then she was either really instant attracted to you or you was going to get the "oh no another one" pissed look

Now good chances you're the first of the day or even the week, so if you smile at one and go in like "ciao, i'm xxx etc etc" or with whatever excuse you get at least a decent smile and a small talk, then it's up to you

Females today appreciate the balls to go straight to them and talk, because is getting more rare
Before if not everybody fuckton of peoples was like that

Got lot over 25yo friends that can't talk for shit to a girl they don't know, but they chat for weeks with one

One just bragged he got a nude pic in 3 days, i replied if she's that slut he could have actually fucked her in less time lol

um. This goes for both guys and girls. Hot, stable, intelligent and well put together people don't use dating apps.

We just fucking get tail when we feel like it.

I'm a tall, fairly attractive guy in good shape with money but i don't have time to date. If i join will i get flocks of fatties hitting me up? or will there be anyone of quality contacting me? I don't want to try, just want to rim some 8's... what do?

The whole point of Tinder is to establish mutual attraction before you begin talking. If you remember the dark ages of dating, guys had to go and solicit interest with no idea if it was a waste of time and money. It's not like we weren't trying to look good at bars and clubs 10 years ago either.

You pick the person you want to be with from among those you're attracted to, the app is just a way of streamlining.

Back