Thoughts on this multi-bet?

xhaydenx

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Thinking of throwing 5k down on this multi-bet. The return is 41k. What do you guys think?

DC to beat Lewis.
Blaydes to beat Ngannou
Frankie to beat Korean Zombie
Brunson to beat Adesyana.

My only real worry is Brunson. I think he's way more than Adesyana has faced, but I do believe he'll turn the wrestling on and win easy if he has to. Although, we have seen him become hesitant against decent strikers like when he fougth Silva, but then he also finished Hall, Machida and Larkin, who are good strikers. Blaydes should be too much for timid Ngannou in this rematch, Frankie has had 11 fights since 2013 while Zombie has had 1 which lasted only 2:50, and DC should completely slaughter Lewis.

woah, 5k in vcash is a lot bro.

Never parlay big money on MMA

terrrible bet btw. Brunson loses, frankie too probably, blayes and Ngannou is too unpredicatable

Never parlay big money on MMA

terrrible bet btw. Brunson loses, frankie too probably, blayes and Ngannou is too unpredicatable

You think Frankie is going to lose to a guy who has fought for only 2:50 in the last 5 years?

First three.. maybe

Brunson? absolutely don't bet on him. He has all the tools to win this fight but you know the guy. Adesanya is super talented and makes huge improvements in between fights. I would stay away

I'd rather bet on Volkan + Michael Johnson + DC + Blaydes + Frankie

Brunson wrestlefucked Romero but I think he will fight like always and goes to sleep lol

Don't hate the picks but that's a lot of money to risk on Derek Brunson not sprinting after a world class striker with his hands down and his chin high in the air

That's like, a thing that he does

First three.. maybe

Brunson? absolutely don't bet on him. He has all the tools to win this fight but you know the guy. Adesanya is super talented and makes huge improvements in between fights. I would stay away

I'd rather bet on Volkan + Michael Johnson + DC + Blaydes + Frankie

Brunson has been good against strikers and he has the grappling skill to completely nullify Adesyana. You gotta remember, Adesyana only got a split against Vettori and Tavares didn't deserve his ranking at all. I think Brunson is a massive step up.

Smith has looked good so I'm not sure about him. I do think No Time will still win. I can't even get the Michael Johnson vs Artem fight on my bookie site. Probably because they know Artem is going to get wrecked.

Don't hate the picks but that's a lot of money to risk on Derek Brunson not sprinting after a world class striker with his hands down and his chin high in the air

That's like, a thing that he does

Didn't he only do that against WHittaker? I think he's learned from that + he knows he needs to rebound from a loss and isn't going to fight stupid and risk losing to a prospect. That's what I think anyway.

Why not bro? It looks damn good to me.

I was thinking, if I put 25K aside for bets like this and just waited for good multis like this one, eventually I'm gonna win.

Im in the minority that think Lewis pulls off the upset. I think KZ submits Edgar. Israel will beat Brunson. And Blades/Ngannou is at HW so either one can win.

Brunson has been good against strikers and he has the grappling skill to completely nullify Adesyana. You gotta remember, Adesyana only got a split against Vettori and Tavares didn't deserve his ranking at all. I think Brunson is a massive step up.

Smith has looked good so I'm not sure about him. I do think No Time will still win. I can't even get the Michael Johnson vs Artem fight on my bookie site. Probably because they know Artem is going to get wrecked.
Yea Brunson has all the psychical tools to win this fight but his fight IQ is horrible. Adesanya fights very smart tho. Plus he has cardio edge over Brunson.

I would rather try to double up your bankroll rather than trying to win too much in a very short time.

Tito + Edgar + MJ + DC = 5000 to win 13000

DC
Blaydes
Zombie
Adesyana

Frankie got fucked by Ortega just recently, so wouldn't be surprised if Frankie is mentally questioning himself.

Brunson is never a secure bet to go for, the guy just isn't consistent. As people have said, the guy legit has the tools to win, but just doesn't utilize them correctly which ends up as his downfall.

Ngannou is on a real slant, after Stipe the guy is seriously questioning his fighting style, him vs Beast was atrocious as well. Blaydes is coming out of that ontop.

Someone mentioned Smith vs Volkan, if that is on the card, go Smith. The guy looks so much more comfortable in this division.

Back