Threatening statement by John Bolton may have enraged North Korea, leading to scuttling of talks.

LMAO @ expecting N Korea to negotiate without asking for us to chill on our military exercises. And all we had to do was make a few small changes and announce them, tone it down even a little, even just for show cut back in a few ways that don't really matter.

Bolton renews threats of regime destruction. That's not some nothing thing, that's fucking retarded. And it comes following the giant show of bad faith with Iran on behalf of Israel. This is what UTTER DIPLOMATIC FAILURE looks like.

They asked after China instructed them.

It's a face saving exercise "Give us what we want, or your meeting is in peril..."

Again I must ask, has negotiating in good faith with what amounts to Sun Tzu mob tactics gotten us far? Or has it gotten North Korea a lot of Chinese and Iranian supplied thermonuclear weapons?

Xi Jin Ping is a nefarious character given the strength of their ecconomy and military they are far more of threat than N.Korea in the long term.

All true.

And North Korea, usually, is their proxy.

They were worried about North Korea's overtures, and hurried to make diplomatic arrangements and probably to supply more fuel and aid in exchange for continuing China's line.

Whatever runs through Pyongyang, first stops in Beijing.

All true.

And North Korea, usually, is their proxy.

They were worried about North Korea's overtures, and hurried to make diplomatic arrangements and probably to supply more fuel and aid in exchange for continuing China's line.

Whatever runs through Pyongyang, first stops in Beijing.

This 100%

Chinas expansion into South East Asia has been going well for them but they are afraid Mr.Kim who is still young and loves Mr.Dennis Rodman might fall to the American sphere of influence.

That will throw the wrench in the works for China's plans Nuclear armed N.Korea that is friendly to the USA and its allies is a nighmare for Mr.Ping.

I think Trump should just continue the sanctions with ZTE.

They asked after China instructed them.

It's a face saving exercise "Give us what we want, or your meeting is in peril..."

Again I must ask, has negotiating in good faith with what amounts to Sun Tzu mob tactics gotten us far? Or has it gotten North Korea a lot of Chinese and Iranian supplied thermonuclear weapons?
Probably one thermo weapon (maybe zero now), and Iran? Do you mean Pakistan?

I hate to break it to Exceptionalism, but drawing down our forces is a necessary part of any end to the conflict. But we are unwilling to show even the smallest gesture. So, fuck peace, I didn't know it was going to take so much out of me! Peace is like, hard!

You're a straight up hawk on this, who wants to invade and destroy North Korea. You're sharing a urinal with Bolton. Guess what that means. It means you have no useful input on how to peace. I'd say to let the grownups try, but we don't have any of those in the White House.

One does not have to be a Kim Jong Un apologist, to acknowledge that Bolton is a useless hack.

When you are in possession of all the advantages, you do not need to bring a baseball bat to the negotiating table. They already got Kim Jong Un to buckle and back down, the least they could offer him is a chance to save his face.

Referring to a model of disarmament which got another dictator brutally killed on the streets by the end of the process (while the US took part in bombings), is a pretty good way of ensuring that no deal is going to be made.

If Kim cannot even ensure saving his own ass, what's the point? A war is a better option to what Gaddafi got.

Probably one thermo weapon (maybe zero now), and Iran? Do you mean Pakistan?

I hate to break it to Exceptionalism, but drawing down our forces is a necessary part of any end to the conflict. But we are unwilling to show even the smallest gesture. So, fuck peace, I didn't know it was going to take so much out of me! Peace is like, hard!

You're a straight up hawk on this, who wants to invade and destroy North Korea. You're sharing a urinal with Bolton. Guess what that means. It means you have no useful input on how to peace. I'd say to let the grownups try, but we don't have any of those in the White House.

Honestly, are you mostly angry at Donald Trump and the worldview of his advisers?

I've devolved to "sharing a urinal with John Bolton," is it possible you are associating me, without knowing or asking for my views to be articulated, by association with hating John Bolton and Donald Trump?

Really feels that way based on your language and assumptions.

Through all that, you also did not answer:

What about the past?

What do you know about North Korea or East Asian politics?

I'm not disappointed, or angry, or anything like that, it all seems rather regrettable.

Think about it though: You did not ask me for my opinion, or how my opinion might change things, rather you took my defense of Bolton's statements as being Bolton.

Does that seem fair and logical or angry and emotional?

Please consider that, and I will answer any questions tomorrow, as too much War Room is bad for anyone's health, mine especially.

Honestly, are you mostly angry at Donald Trump and the worldview of his advisers?

I've devolved to "sharing a urinal with John Bolton," is it possible you are associating me, without knowing or asking for my views to be articulated, by association with hating John Bolton and Donald Trump?

What about the past?

I'm not disappointed, or angry, or anything like that, it all seems rather regrettable.

Think about it though: You did not ask me for my opinion, or how my opinion might change things, rather you took my defense of Bolton's statements as being Bolton.

Please consider that, and I will answer any questions tomorrow, as too much War Room is bad for anyone's health, mine especially.

War Room has caused me hypertension!

It's always a big ego asshole who has to fuck things up.

No, my opinion on the Korean conflict is independently what it is.

What about the past?

You're throwing out a lot of stuff here, but you're a N Korea hawk. You don't really have anything constructive to add to discussions of peace, as evidenced by your throbbing agreement with sabotaging the peace talks.

I'd love to believe in "4D Chess", and that the administration's appearance of incompetence, belligerence, impulsiveness and egomania were just a negotiating ruse...

But I don't.

There is no way Bolton did not do that on purpose. By mentioning Libyan model, he knew full well what happened to Gaddafi after Libya gave up its nuclear program. I actually think he's purposely trying to sabotage the talks with North Korea so he can get his war fix. He's a piece of shit chickenhawk itching for a fight, as long as someone else is doing the fighting and dying.

Meh. You know what, regardless, we hold all the chips anyways. Back away or don't Kimmy, your country is weak anyways and the only ones who have immediate worry are yourselves and the few countries in your surrounding area.

Bolton's a corny-looking, imperialist jackass with a hard-on for blood and chaos.

Things were going so smoothly before mustache dickface had to mouth off as if he had some huge spectacular big dick.

There is no way Bolton did not do that on purpose. By mentioning Libyan model, he knew full well what happened to Gaddafi after Libya gave up its nuclear program. I actually think he's purposely trying to sabotage the talks with North Korea so he can get his war fix. He's a piece of shit chickenhawk itching for a fight, as long as someone else is doing the fighting and dying.

That's one of the things that make these talks pretty ridiculous in the first place. Unlike Moon Dae-in, neither side is going to approach these talks as a peacemaker offering an olive branch. Both sides think they're hard-asses and are going to come into the negotiations demanding things there's fuck all chance of the other side agreeing to. T

How long before Trump kicks Bolton to the curb?

How does it make it a heck of a lot worse?

Face and cover at best? Also, you said the man was rabid for taking a hard line on what you should know is the worst of bad actors that always practices bad intent when possible.
I've been saying he is "rabid" long before this North Korea - Trump peace talks. He is rabid for his frothing at the mouth warmongering regarding the MidEast.

They wouldn’t have given up their nukes regardless of what Bolton said, so blame Bolton?
Like I said, his comment wouldn't be the reason but he just makes things worse. They wouldn't ditch the nukes, but there could have been a relative thaw, with some concessions.

This is ridiculous. Trump threatened to bomb them back to the stone age. You really think Bolton's comments were a bridge too far? Please.

Kim is posturing. Nothing more. He's either gonna come to the table, or continue to be starved out. It's not like all the pressure put on NK to get them this far, is just going to stop if Kim decides to back out. Kim has no leverage. If he wants to back out, it will be at his own peril.

Back