Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

You get all defensive of your political party like Weinstein is just some random schmo that has literally nothing to do with democrats. Except he's been a DNC donor for decades. Hosted parties for Obama and Clinton. And has been described by both as a great friend.

But nah we shouldn't judge people elected at the highest levels of office based on whose parties they attend, accept donations from, and generally pal around with. This wouldn't a responsible way of critiquing a stranger's morals or decision-making ability.
Everyone on the Jaycees with John Wayne Gacy is complicit in his crimes.

Tmz on tucker saying Harvey is sucidal and was suppose to leave to Europe today

I said on the first page this is literally going to kill him. Heart attack or suicide. Whatever. He won't survive this.

Everyone on the Jaycees with John Wayne Gacy is complicit in his crimes.
Never even attempted to make that sorta leap. I just have to question someone's integrity and compassion as a human being who happens to be "great friends" with a piece of shit like Weinstein.

Never even attempted to make that sorta leap. I just have to question someone's integrity and compassion as a human being who happens to be "great friends" with a piece of shit like Weinstein.
Yes you did. Guilty by association. It's silly. Some people around him probably bear some blame for enabling him(obviously), but trying to tie this to the Clintons is fucking ridiculous. They're not his boys man. Fuck's sake. You're usually more reasonable than this.

If you think those examples from before the civil rights era have any bearing on race relations in 2017, I feel sorry for you. We are not your enemy. We are not waiting in the bushes to gun you down for being black.

I don't think those easily manufactured drugs were introduced by the CIA. Cooking cocaine with baking soda is not the work of a scientist. I learned about it from listening to Master P, lol! Heroin is essentially hash made from poppy plants. This is not the work of a scientist either.
I never called yall the enemy.

But i do see yall as two sides of the same coin.
Master manipulators.

Yes you did. Guilty by association. It's silly. Some people around him probably bear some blame for enabling him(obviously), but trying to tie this to the Clintons is fucking ridiculous. They're not his boys man. Fuck's sake. You're usually more reasonable than this.
You're doing a good job convincing me.

I do believe having a friend like him is an indictment on their character. Am I really supposed to believe the Clinton's and Obama's can take millions from a guy and claim they're all buddy buddy, but be actual strangers? That's a bigger stretch than to just assume they knew he was a creepy fuck but liked his money too much to care. I mean, I'd hope that at the very least an assistant or two for the Obamas and Clintons were tipped off by the FBI or SS given the years of rumors surrounding this guy.

Or perhaps those two simply exaggerated the friendship for the sake of looking cool. Sometimes it is the easy answer.

I do believe having a friend like him is an indictment on their character. Am I really supposed to believe the Clinton's and Obama's can take millions from a guy and claim they're all buddy buddy, but be actual strangers? That's a bigger stretch than to just assume they knew he was a creepy fuck but liked his money too much to care. I mean, I'd hope that at the very least an assistant or two for the Obamas and Clintons were tipped off by the FBI or SS given the years of rumors surrounding this guy.

Or perhaps those two simply exaggerated the friendship for the sake of looking cool. Sometimes it is the easy answer.
Every actor and director who ever worked with him as well?

Every one that takes his donations, joyfully attends his parties, and raves about how great a friend he is.
Of course they would say that about a big donor, regardless of the truth. Especially slick political operators like the Clintons.

Bill Clinton- "Oh, Harvey Weinstein? He's a casual acquaintance. Thanks for the millions!"

<puh-lease75>

Would not be surprised if certain news organizations started targeting some celebrity trump supporters.

You are out of your mind. Sexual harrasment and sexual assault are ok if the victims are particularly vulnerable?

What the fuck are you smoking? You need a name change, pronto.

It's becoming redily apparent to many.

wouldn't it be legally impossible to name names without evidence? it'd be slander or something?

no, not if it's true. Even though Crews seems like a cool guy, we are still in a victim culture era, so who knows if it's true or if he's looking for some pity cred.

What about him?

LrSQiDy_d.jpg

fJJdvwk_d.jpg

latest

Dennis from head of the class?!

So now even Terry Crews was molested? Isn’t this guy about 6’4 225? I’m reading that a “high power figure” groped his groin right in front of his wife and he didn’t do shit about it because 1. It would ruin his career and 2. The headlines would have been black man beats down white man.....hmmmm

if that’s what it takes to be famous then fuck that line of work. You know if motherfuckers are groping Terry Crews in front of his wife with zero reprecautions then basically anything goes

I said on the first page this is literally going to kill him. Heart attack or suicide. Whatever. He won't survive this.

He can't, he probably knows and has seen too much pure evil by too many important people and not just Hollywood types. You know why some really important people waited several days before they condemned him. Had to call around and make sure they can't get caught up and him and no one else has some vile shit on them about to be released.

If you think those examples from before the civil rights era have any bearing on race relations in 2017, I feel sorry for you. We are not your enemy. We are not waiting in the bushes to gun you down for being black.

This needs to be repeated. Over and over again, and at a time when it's so obvious that pointing it out is a job for Captain Obvious.

Then again, the people who actually need to get the message dgaf or are in a cult like mindset where they're impossible to get through to.

What about Denis Hastert , are all the republicans who worked with him for years culpable as well , especially the ones intervened on his behalf advocating for no jail time ?

lol I can't believe some of you are making this a partisan issue. Did you guys forget what was going on at Fox News not that long ago?

Back