Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

[ ] deafening
[ ] silence

choose one

why does CNN need to trigger responses from everyone about these issues? the clintons are probably the last to comment about it since bill clinton is a rapist and shillary basically silenced her husband's victims

It's hilarious how people are trying to make out that no one associated with Weinstein knew what he was really like and if they did, they would have disavowed him. Roman Polanski is an actual, convicted child rapist and he is still almost universally supported and loved by these Hollywood scumbags.

They all knew he was a piece of shit, most of them are pieces of shit themselves.

Harvey pissed someone/s off.
The shit the press has been putting out that he lost favor because decline in his movies is bullshit.

They all knew he was a piece of shit, most of them are pieces of shit themselves.

Harvey pissed someone/s off.
The shit the press has been putting out that he lost favor because decline in his movies is bullshit.

Someone more powerful has definitely thrown him under the bus, especially for scum like John Oliver and CNN to call him out. Maybe the Clintons didn't feel his donations were big enough anymore?

emma%20style%2014feb11%2015.jpg

Did he?

[ ] deafening
[ ] silence

choose one

why does CNN need to trigger responses from everyone about these issues? the clintons are probably the last to comment about it since bill clinton is a rapist and shillary basically silenced her husband's victims

It is a goofy reaction. It's like this is a Britebart article or something. I didn't know there would be so many people running to her rescue. Still some fans out there.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html

There, now you guys can shut the fuck up. And it's like you're not aware the president of the US has been accused of the same shit.

Well they finally shamed her into something anyway.
CNN -

Weinstein is a longtime associate of the Clintons and a major Democratic Party donor who bundled funds for their political campaigns.
Many Democratic office holders quickly repudiated Weinstein, with some going so far as to send donations given by Weinstein to charity. But Clinton's statement makes no mention of Weinstein's sizable donations to her own war chest.

Representatives for the former secretary of state and former President Bill Clinton had previously not responded to requests for comment about Weinstein, whose ties to the Clintons go back years, from the Clinton presidency to the former first lady's successful campaign for Senate.
Clinton spoke in California Monday night as part of her book tour and did not address the allegations, nor was she asked about them during the 90-minute event.
In 2015, the Clintons rented a home next to Weinstein in the Hamptons, and Weinstein served as a connector between Hollywood stars and Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign.
Weinstein raised about $1.5 million from 1990-2016, according to data from the campaign finance-tracking Center for Responsive Politics, and was involved in fundraisers for Clinton's effort, some of which she headlined.
Prior to Tuesday's announcement, longtime Hillary Clinton aides were confused by the former secretary of state's silence on the issue, questioning -- in private -- why she had not weighed in at all.

Defending what?

You seemed to imply that the company shouldn't exist because of this one man, and I corrected you that he wasn't the entire company and now you're just getting salty.

I don't think hundreds if not a thousand or more people should lose their jobs because of one man's crimes and it's pretty shitty of you to suggest that.

They could just simply fire him and rebrand.

lol... Let's see how many movies they make after this. I'll put the over/under at 5 1/2, to account for any movies currently in production and soon to be released.

Well they finally shamed her into something anyway.
CNN -

Weinstein is a longtime associate of the Clintons and a major Democratic Party donor who bundled funds for their political campaigns.
Many Democratic office holders quickly repudiated Weinstein, with some going so far as to send donations given by Weinstein to charity. But Clinton's statement makes no mention of Weinstein's sizable donations to her own war chest.

Representatives for the former secretary of state and former President Bill Clinton had previously not responded to requests for comment about Weinstein, whose ties to the Clintons go back years, from the Clinton presidency to the former first lady's successful campaign for Senate.
Clinton spoke in California Monday night as part of her book tour and did not address the allegations, nor was she asked about them during the 90-minute event.
In 2015, the Clintons rented a home next to Weinstein in the Hamptons, and Weinstein served as a connector between Hollywood stars and Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign.
Weinstein raised about $1.5 million from 1990-2016, according to data from the campaign finance-tracking Center for Responsive Politics, and was involved in fundraisers for Clinton's effort, some of which she headlined.
Prior to Tuesday's announcement, longtime Hillary Clinton aides were confused by the former secretary of state's silence on the issue, questioning -- in private -- why she had not weighed in at all.
If you're going to complain about her failure to comment and then she comments and you still complain, you're just being a whiny bitch.

If you're going to complain about her failure to comment and then she comments and you still complain, you're just being a whiny bitch.

I can tell that you're definitely a person who has accepted Trump's repeated denouncements of white supremacists...

How people like this and Cosby, etc. get away with this shit for decades is baffling to me. He's just the tip of the iceberg. Hollywood is full of perverts like this guy as well as pedophiles. These people in the industry all know this stuff yet still have the audacity to continue their moral grandstanding. These phony condemnations by all these people that knew what was going on the whole time is pathetic. They're no better than the Joe Paterno's of the world.

But but he's with her.

Looks like Hillary will eventually have to say something now and begrudgingly return some of the money he donated that I'm sure was already spent on their lavish lifestyle.

It's cowardly pigs like her and Meryl Streep are the reason women were scared to speak up and why this loser felt he could get away with anything.

I wonder if there will be a women's march on Hollywood soon?

It's crazy isn't it? Hillary covering for Billy and Meryl Streep covering for a guy that druged and anally raped a thirteen yr old girl.

I just quoted CNN, (you know, the network that colluded with her against Bernie) just the messenger. Didn't know you were such a big Hillary fan.

Last edited:
How people like this and Cosby, etc. get away with this shit for decades is baffling to me. He's just the tip of the iceberg. Hollywood is full of perverts like this guy as well as pedophiles. These people in the industry all know this stuff yet still have the audacity to continue their moral grandstanding. These phony condemnations by all these people that knew what was going on the whole time is pathetic. They're no better than the Joe Paterno's of the world.

Then you have people on sherdog pretending like "no one knew nothin!" like they're protecting their idols or something.
Really strange.

Hollywood is filled to the brim with rapists and child abusers.

You just know those "if you viewed those pictures of me that got leaked, you're a sexual predator" women let this fat gimp have his way with them to further their career.
jennifer-lawrence1.jpg

Hollywood is filled to the brim with rapists and child abusers.

You just know those "if you viewed those pictures of me that got leaked, you're a sexual predator" women let this fat gimp have his way with them to further their career.
jennifer-lawrence1.jpg

I bet. He say lick my crack and they say "okay how much"

Why such strong opinions about an abusive Hollywood type? The guy is a shitty human being, but isn't the general assumption that all Hollywood power players use their authority to force beautiful young women (or men) into sex?

Back