Through his Lawyer, Trump basically just told Rosenstein to get rid of Mueller or I'll fire you...

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lls-for-rosenstein-to-shut-down-mueller-probe

trumpdonald_muellerrobert_obstruction_020918getty.jpg

President Trump's personal attorney on Saturday called on Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to shut down the federal probe into Trump campaign associates' ties to Russia.

Trump lawyer John Dowd issued the call to "bring an end" to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation a day after Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe following an internal watchdog review.

“I pray that Acting Attorney General Rosenstein will follow the brilliant and courageous example of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and bring an end to alleged Russia Collusion investigation manufactured by McCabe’s boss James Comey based upon a fraudulent and corrupt Dossier,” Dowd told The Daily Beast.

Rosenstein has been overseeing the special counsel probe after Sessions recused himself last year over his contacts with Russians during his time as an adviser to Trump's campaign.

Sessions fired McCabe on Friday, saying the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility and Office of Inspector General (OIG) had found the No. 2 FBI official made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and "lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions."

McCabe faced months of criticism from Trump and other administration officials for his role in the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton, with Trump repeatedly accusing the official of being biased against him by citing his wife's Democratic bid for office in Virginia and acceptance of donations from Clinton allies.

House Republicans also mentioned McCabe in a controversial memo alleging an improper surveillance authorization by the FBI and Justice Department on a Trump campaign aide, citing the use of a dossier of opposition research that was used in the warrant application.

Trump had reportedly ordered the firing of Mueller last year, but ultimately backed off when the White House counsel threatened to resign.

Trump's lawyers were also trying to find instances supporting the president's claims that Mueller had conflicts of interest in the case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/john-dowd-fire-mueller-after-mccabe-firing

The Daily Beast was the first to report Dowd’s comments. Dowd initially told the Beast that he was speaking on behalf of the president, but subsequently told TPM he was speaking for himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Yeah... He was totally speaking for himself... lol

What must have ACTUALLY happened was that media outlets pointed out the corruption of speaking to Rosenstein through a lawyer in a bullying manner.

It's all fucked.

It's all fucking hilarious and sad.

Last edited:
Mueller will probably be fired next weekend followed by high level protest resignations in the Trump administration.

After the Pennsylvania special election loss and the news that Mueller subpoenad Trump org. Trump will double down.

The moderates are leaving and or being removed from Trumps administration. He's positioning to only surround himself with 'yes men' now.

It's fine. Everything's fine.

Trump isn't even trying to put up appearances.

It's all desperation.

It's all lazy.

It's all VERY telling as to how super scared he is.

Firing McCabe days before retirement...followed by this Tweet:

Trump talking about lies and corruption LOL! Trumps whole life is projection,blaming others for stuff you are far more guilty of. Will the rubes ever wake up?

It's like you guys are intentionally ignoring the part where the FBI themselves recommended McCabes removal, not Trump and not Sessions...

What's Trumps end goal for being president? He clearly doesn't have interest in leading the country, put himself in the cross hairs of the alphabets, and has hurt the only thing that matters to him, his brand. What was he hoping to gain?

It's like you guys are intentionally ignoring the part where the FBI themselves recommended McCabes removal, not Trump and not Sessions...
How can you defend Trump like you do?

I simply don't fucking get it bro.

It's fucking creepy.

What's Trumps end goal for being president? He clearly doesn't have interest in leading the country, put himself in the cross hairs of the alphabets, and has hurt the only thing that matters to him, his brand. What was he hoping to gain?

Admiration and cheers. He is addicted to it, and 30% of Americans are complete low iq morons that actually admire this idiot.

If they shut down this investigation I'm hitting the streets. The capitol is half a mile away with a Republican resident.
I will NOT be alone and will loudly voice my displeasure.
Then I will be headed to DC to do same. 1st amendment expression!

If they shut down this investigation I'm hitting the streets. The capitol is half a mile away with a Republican resident.
I will NOT be alone and will loudly voice my displeasure.
Then I will be headed to DC to do same. 1st amendment expression!

Go get 'em, tiger!

If Trump fires Mueller, won't the investigation just continue with the next future ex-director with yuge conflicts of interest?

Back