Throwback: Andre Galvao vs Rodolfo Vieira ADCC Brazil Trials 2009

Invisible Jiu Jitsu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Andre Galvao took on Rodolfo Vieira back in 2009 at the ADCC Brazil Trials and I was lucky enough to be there to witness it live.
LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW FREE VIDEOS.

Great post! Andre Galvao is probably my favorite guy to watch currently. Good wrestling, HIGH level passing and as this video showcases, he can play guard against the best of them if need be.

Great post! Andre Galvao is probably my favorite guy to watch currently. Good wrestling, HIGH level passing and as this video showcases, he can play guard against the best of them if need be.

yeh! back then i was just learning who he was and i dont think i'd heard of rodolfo until after this

Andre is one of the few dudes that can legit do everything. He can do any pass. Any type of guard. Any sweep. Mix of traditional and modern. He's got takedowns and throws. He can play off his back or on top. He's gotten better st submissions over the years.

Andre is one of the most well rounded guys to every do it.

definitely. I've learned so much from watching him roll in videos over the years

I first read "HGH" in your post. I wasn't going to disagree.

Andre Galvao took on Rodolfo Vieira back in 2009 at the ADCC Brazil Trials and I was lucky enough to be there to witness it live.
LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW FREE VIDEOS.

thanks a lot man, the only video of this fight was a grainy one, this one has a lot more of quality

Back