'Thug' Rose Namajunas War Wagon

Here's Rose after wrestling.

That's Kyra Batara, an atomweight, there next to Rose Namajunas. She just had a robbery loss.

10628548_725728210828921_8572633493324267694_n.jpg

Joe Guerrero soaking it up. 8)

Kelvin Gastellum is that short ? :icon_lol:

Into the semi-finals we go! :) Another excellent performance. Looked great on her feet in the first round, took some of JoJo's best shots in the second and finished with a slick submission. Now it's time to take out Miss Passive Aggressive before taking the title next Friday :cool:

Been on since day one! I always knew she would be successful, it's just nice seeing it come to fruition.

JoJo fight showed that Rose is not afraid to explore different parts of the game, like deliberately work off her back and such. This can prove risky, especially against Randa or Carla, but as long as Rose develops in all ares, this versability is great for her game, I think

they way she talks makes me enjoy her fighting less..

I absolutely agree although I'll be cheering for her to win the whole thing. It's so unfortunate that she acts that way. I mean what's the point?

Been on since day one! I always knew she would be successful, it's just nice seeing it come to fruition.

You helped introduce me to her with your posts and highlight videos a couple of years ago; I'm sure the same goes for a few more Sherdoggers too :cool:

TUF semifinalist Rose Namajunas speaks about her experience in The Ultimate Fighter

[YT]lw4wJJ6Frro[/YT]

New Rose Namajunas highlight video.

[YT]CIzhi70QpaA[/YT]

The Ultimate Fighter: Rose Namajunas Semifinals Practice Highlights

[YT]X4Jmxpxe8mE[/YT]

Video posted by Rose of her training for her UFC debut:

https://sqor.com/posts/e341f95d-1fe9-4af6-bb4d-bc41da52a1fb
God, Sqor sucks. They autoplay the video and then simultaneously put a pop up over it trying to get you to sign up for their shit. Even when you click off the pop up and reload, the same shit happens again. So fucking annoying. I'm glad that fighters are getting paid off that shit, but stuff like that annoys me to no end.

Underestimated this time last year, in favour of the more-fancied Calderwood and Torres. Some of us just knew, though :wink: Destiny awaits tomorrow night.....

1000 vCoins on Thug Rose in the distance! Here's to four and a half rounds of submission fun!

I know the nickname is already taken but watch the way Rose moves. She is like a spider. ;)

Back