Thumbs up or Thumbs Down: Cadbury Creme Eggs

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I grew up reviling these because of this commercial and because of my grandmother's response to it:

At that part where they open the chocolate to show the yolk, she'd always be like (note this is not my grandma):
giphy.gif

And I followed her misguided example.

However, as I grew into young lad-dom, I began to think for myself and I tried one. And man did I like what I tasted. I have been a fan ever since. Thoughts? Happy Belated Easter!

need actual pics of grandma to decide

I grew up reviling these because of this commercial and because of my grandmother's response to it:

At that part where they open the chocolate to show the yolk, she'd always be like (note this is not my grandma):
giphy.gif

And I followed her misguided example.

However, as I grew into young lad-dom, I began to think for myself and I tried one. And man did I like what I tasted. I have been a fan ever since. Thoughts? Happy Belated Easter!

tenor.gif

They're noticeably smaller and swapped out to cheaper chocolate 3-4 years ago.

Still my favorite Easter chocolate.

(So I guess they're only 5g smaller - originally 39g and now measure in at 34g)

I liked them when I was a kid. I don't have much of a sweet tooth anymore.

This thread is mental with the negativity. Next people will be saying irn bru isn't delicious and refreshing.

greatest candy on earth

should be available year round

your grandma sounds like a fuckin moron

Big thumbs up for the Cadbury creme egg. Fucking delicious.

My wife hates them, so they aren't in her rounds when she goes Easter shopping. When my daughter started eating them, they are now in our annual baskets and we couldn't be happier.

Always pick some up at whatever convenience store I stop and get gas at around Easter for the daughter and I as well. I could eat em all day.

Back