Thurman Not Expected to Fight Vargas in May 19 Return to Ring

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
“To be announced,” Thurman said. “But I’m very happy to be stepping back into the ring. It’s been a long time off. The recovery and the injury is not what I wanted it to be. But I’ve got two titles right here. We will be defending them on the 19th. We will be back in New York for the boxing fans that I believe love me the most. I believe this city loves me the most and I respect that.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/thurman-not-expected-fight-vargas-19-return-ring--124606

Andre Berto? Luis collazo rematch? Not sure, don't know why he is ducking Vargas

Vargas is no threat, so i doubt he's avoiding him to hype up that fight, these are professional fighters they don't fear fighting anyone, their problem is fight contracts and promotion, promotes, more then likely the negotiations went bad and fight fell threw. Also he needs rounds to get ready for Spence Jr, because he already fought Garcia, who's a big puncher like Spence is, these mega fights take time to build to get the most money as possible.

So probably a money dispute more then anything and not ducking. I don't believe any of these fighters would duck anyone anyway and their problem not fighting right away is contract disputes and just getting ready due to a long layoff or being to green.

Vargas is a threat to current Thurman!

Thurman wife'd up a whore from Bangkok he's been on dat Kashmir pajamas, sandwiches and blow jobs getting passed out left right and center

Vargas is no threat, so i doubt he's avoiding him to hype up that fight, these are professional fighters they don't fear fighting anyone, their problem is fight contracts and promotion, promotes, more then likely the negotiations went bad and fight fell threw. Also he needs rounds to get ready for Spence Jr, because he already fought Garcia, who's a big puncher like Spence is, these mega fights take time to build to get the most money as possible.

So probably a money dispute more then anything and not ducking. I don't believe any of these fighters would duck anyone anyway and their problem not fighting right away is contract disputes and just getting ready due to a long layoff or being to green.

Normally this is right but there are cases where a fighter is scared. Bowe was scared of lennox.

I firmly believe that thurman dont want none of what spence is giving out. Whether he fears him or just losing period

Normally this is right but there are cases where a fighter is scared. Bowe was scared of lennox.

I firmly believe that thurman dont want none of what spence is giving out. Whether he fears him or just losing period
He just said that in 2018 he will not face Spence..... incredible

Back