Tiger Balm

jayscary

Green Belt
Reaction score
where do you get this stuff from and how much does it usually run? The Icyhot, Flexall, and all the other crap I picked up at CVS barely does anything in terms of pain relief. So I want to try this and/or anything else you could recommend that I might be able to find online or within a somewhat short drive

I got mine at WalMart but my local Rite Aid carries it too. For the really good stuff, look online for a product called HEET. Great stuff and hot. Or try your local farm center and look in the equine section for stuff that they use on horses. Price on the Tiger Balm, I think it was like $5-6 but I can't remember exactly. Less than $10 for sure. For me the Tiger Balm was not any better than the Icy Hot. The HEET is much better. You may have different results though.

I buy it at Walmart as well, Jewel and Walgreens don't carry it where I live.

I pulled my left pectoral really bad about a week and a half ago to the point that I couldn't sleep. Whenever I had the patch on, I barely noticed the pain. The stuff is a miracle.

Got some at walgreens. Kind of pricey for a small jar of it in my opinion. Didn't notice it working at all on the back of my leg. Not willing to spend almost 10 bucks after tax on the super strength.

I love Kwan Loong oil.

aa-lp-klo-200.jpg

I get mine at the local Pharma-Save here in Canada.

Wal-Mart carries it too.

where do you get this stuff from and how much does it usually run? The Icyhot, Flexall, and all the other crap I picked up at CVS barely does anything in terms of pain relief. So I want to try this and/or anything else you could recommend that I might be able to find online or within a somewhat short drive
You can get from our Vietnam online store
This is the White Tiger Balm originally from Vietnam. But you can use the Tiger Balm from Singapore

any asian store

and that shit burnt my skin off once

even though i used the same batch before

Back