Tiger vs Lion

Tiger vs Lion

• Total voters
1 on 1 Id put my money on the Tiger. The Mapogos brothers, pure vicious killers could slaughter every other animals on their path. Mr. T would probably beat any big Tiger though.

There are different types of Bears in certain areas Tigers reside in -and the Tigers kill them. So I wouldn't say there isn't anything to challenge them.

133439205711.jpeg

It's just that nothing usually wants too. Tigers also fuck up Crocodiles and steal food from them. And before you talk shit -Tigers can swim and full grown males are known to dive in the water and fuck crocs up on their own turf.

s6wCCDj.jpg

I'm too lazy to do it right now, but look for it on YouTube if you want to.

Fwiw, Crocs stay away from Lions too if I'm not mistaken. But still.

Tigers pwnt other big cats as well..

11465909232_big.jpg

Tigers are much more powerful in most cases than Lions so id roll with a Tiger here fa sho.

Tiger style is immensely strong and immune to nearly any weapon. When it's properly used, it's almost invincible.

szbZOX6.gif

giphy.gif

Tigers are badass, but an adult male grizzly/polar bear tears it up, if there locked in an enclosure together.

Tigers are badass, but an adult male grizzly/polar bear tears it up, if there locked in an enclosure together.

Yup 1500lb+ grizzly, kodiak and Polar bears would have a massive advantage in an enclosed area for sure. They might fall prey to a beast Amur tiger in the wild though, but it would be extremely risky for them and they probably wouldn't try it. In Russia they have found brown bears weighing up to 900-1000lbs fallen prey to tigers though. Tigers have also failed and been killed by bears as well.

Tiger style is immensely strong and immune to nearly any weapon. When it's properly used, it's almost invincible.

szbZOX6.gif

^Look at that paw speed bro, just look at it

Never forget, bud.

While I am on team tiger, this gif made the tiger look like Dominic Cruz against Cody Garbrandt.

giphy.webp

Yup. How many animals do you know that hunt bears? lol

That's a 3 on 1 murder of a bear cub. Fully grown siberian bears harass tigers on the regular, taking their prey from them and sometimes killing them in the process. Tiger has a chance on a surprise attack, though.

Back