Till begs for Conor fight from "legacy" POV; says Conor's experience cancels weight advantage

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Speaking to IFL TV, Till claimed he has set his sights on a showdown with the former two-weight UFC champion McGregor, with Anfield his preferred destination for the fight.

Till said: “There’s a load of fights for me, at welter or middleweight, but on a legacy point of view I want to fight Conor. “Anyone can say what they want - everyone's always got an opinion, they say he’s a lightweight or whatever he is.

“But me and him at welterweight, as I’ve said before at Anfield, people will just think I’m babbling on about it but it’s just my dream. I reckon that’s definitely crossed his mind, 100 percent crossed his mind.”

The No 3 ranked UFC welterweight claimed his size advantage against McGregor’s experience would make for an even matchup, as he continued to talk up a fight with the Irishman.

Till said: “The only (problem) will be, if I’m speaking from the heart, truthfully, is maybe the weight, maybe me being a bit bigger and more power in the left, than his left. “He’s game and I’m game, I’m not afraid of no on, I reckon it’s definitely crossed his mind.

“At welterweight it’s not such an unfair match. It’s not that unfair, let's say it’s my weight versus experience, and other things, he’s older. I’m 25, he’s 30, he’s got five years ahead of me, five years older and more experienced in life."

“I was speaking to the UFC and Dana (White) the other day and I mentioned it, and they didn’t write it off, they didn't say no, they just didn't say anything, so there’s hope there. That’s in my mind, just a legacy fight with Conor, he’s the biggest superstar fighter in the world right now, he still is.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/...ght-vs-conor-mcgregors-experience-fight-fair/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude is a LHW by his own admission. Ridiculous call-out.

Anyone who's above LW calling out Conor now should be cut and sent to Bellator.
Till should stop talking and learn how to wrestle so that he's ready to fight a MW.

I reckon this guy thinks he definitely reckons something crossed his mind. I reckon I think that he at least 100% thought about it.

Why not callout Demetrious Johnson thats a perfect legacy fight tbh

Loser has to abandon the silverback gorilla imagery.

Fucking Tillsbury Doughboi always calling out smaller guys.

What a joke.

He is legit terrified of men his own size. Starting to think he was beaten by his daddy as a child..

Till is a coward with the worst British Wrestling I've ever seen.

He should fight the winner of Cyborg vs Nunes.

Till looking for an easy W.

Till would absolutely kill McGregor in a fight. What's next, Yoel Romero is gonna call out Frankie Edgar?

Back