Till begs for Conor fight from "legacy" POV; says Conor's experience cancels weight advantage

fuck off Till, you lost your chance to be someone relevent this is the last fight Conor would have.

he needs to get these pie in the sky ideas out his head and start training. what da fook is the man talking about

Love how everyone just uses the term legacy now to justify stupid match ups and/or ducking

Just be honest and say you are looking for an easy fight for lots of money because you aren't the success you thought you would be in your division. You have no legacy

Speaking to IFL TV, Till claimed he has set his sights on a showdown with the former two-weight UFC champion McGregor, with Anfield his preferred destination for the fight.

Till said: “There’s a load of fights for me, at welter or middleweight, but on a legacy point of view I want to fight Conor. “Anyone can say what they want - everyone's always got an opinion, they say he’s a lightweight or whatever he is.

“But me and him at welterweight, as I’ve said before at Anfield, people will just think I’m babbling on about it but it’s just my dream. I reckon that’s definitely crossed his mind, 100 percent crossed his mind.”

The No 3 ranked UFC welterweight claimed his size advantage against McGregor’s experience would make for an even matchup, as he continued to talk up a fight with the Irishman.

Till said: “The only (problem) will be, if I’m speaking from the heart, truthfully, is maybe the weight, maybe me being a bit bigger and more power in the left, than his left. “He’s game and I’m game, I’m not afraid of no on, I reckon it’s definitely crossed his mind.

“At welterweight it’s not such an unfair match. It’s not that unfair, let's say it’s my weight versus experience, and other things, he’s older. I’m 25, he’s 30, he’s got five years ahead of me, five years older and more experienced in life."

“I was speaking to the UFC and Dana (White) the other day and I mentioned it, and they didn’t write it off, they didn't say no, they just didn't say anything, so there’s hope there. That’s in my mind, just a legacy fight with Conor, he’s the biggest superstar fighter in the world right now, he still is.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/mma/...ght-vs-conor-mcgregors-experience-fight-fair/

549126237be3331462ae8453867b9325.15.jpg
Bravo to the pic at the end of your post bruv!!

He should be calling out Elias Theodorou.

That might almost be worse than Anderson calling out Conor. At least Anderson is old as hell and on his way out.

I love Conor and I love Till, I hate this fight.

I'd love to see Till beating mcg to oblivion but that match up is stupid. Till wants an easy fight with a LW.

wtf, pathetic. I guess he gave up on being the greatest

whats next Francis Ngannou calling out max holloway

1.gif

This is hilarious.

Till should have just taken the L against Woodley, kept his mouth shut, and moved to middleweight.

How do you call ANYONE out after getting destroyed in your last fight?

Everyone wants a money fight because the UFC is run on entertainment like the circus coming to town.

I'm not a fan of it but you can bet your life Till would call for this fight if Conor was a welterweight or a middleweight, he's just the guy that will make you a multimillionaire over night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back