Till: "I believe the hardest opponents in the WW division are pressure fighters. Colby, Maia, Usman"

LMFAO.

Did you even see the tyron fights? Let me guess, u thought wonderboy won even though he never dropped tyron....and got dropped by tyron.

And like till said...wonderbot was point fighting...never tried to finish.
I said I feel like he dropped every fighter that he won against, I was wrong though he didn't drop rory just hurt him a couple of times. The Tyron fight was tough for Thompson, he wasn't point fighting he was trying not to get knocked out. And even if he was point fighting in those engagements, a pair of fights against one opponent doesn't make you a point fighter.

Last edited:
I said I feel like he dropped every fighter that he won against, I was wrong though he didn't drop rory just hurt him a couple of times. The Tyron fight was tough for Thompson, he wasn't point fighting he was trying not to get knocked out. And even if he was point fighting in those engagements, a pair of fights against one opponent doesn't make you a point fighter.

ummm....

I somewhat agree. The style makes the fight... But the are all hard when you are working your way up the top 5.

If you doesn't have the defensive wrestling to hang with those guys, then yes it could be a long night for Till. Maia is probably one of the scariest fighter you can go up against even if you have vicious stand-up, KO power and an iron chin IF you don't have the TDD to stop his TD and elite level ground game. However if you can defend, then even a mediocre striker with good cardio can stop him.

The Zangiefs of MMA can expose many weaknesses. At the same time though Wonderboy is like the Chun Li of MMA. She can pick you apart and can be difficult to get a hold of.

you get a like for the SF metaphors.

This is Dumb, Stephen Thompson is not a point fighter. 5 of his 9 UFC wins are knockouts. And in all of his wins I feel like he dropped his opponent at least once.

Smoke & Mirrors man 5 kos all ended in the 1st rd accept one against a guy older than him now. Whittaker being his best 1st rounder Hendrick, Ellenberger, are the only other names I know. The rest of his fights went to decisions or losses. If WB can't get to Till in the 1st or 2nd he's in for a ill night...

He's not really one to brag about someone point fighting tbh. He had one great finish, but that's it.

giphy.gif

Point fighter...lol. Lemme tell you right fuckin' now, this is worth a LOT of points

Buddy couldn't telegraph that coming when he looking at WB's ass, he deserved to get kicked in the f*king head for, that won't happen to Till...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back