Till is a point striker who cannot finish mediocre opponents. Why would he beat Cowboy?

Should I clarify when he gets hurt? As soon as someone stands up to Cerrone and he gets hurt, he seems to give up, ie Masvidal, RDA, Pettis, etc...
How did he give up against Masvidal? He was basically out on his feet and was able to come back into the 2nd round. He also didn't fold in the Lawler fight.

Heh.

In hindsight, it does seem that Lawler had a chance of finishing Cowboy for a while.

He however, did it with 'brute' approach - volume over all, grab the clinch, control, muscle, try to outwrestle and punch punch punch.

Till went with 'precise' approach - venomous, lighting quick punches with no windup, from all angles.

We know which approach works against Cowboy by now.

I don't care if you'll be betting on it or not. Nobody does and it's not the valid point anywhere.

Unlike you, I don't "check records". I watch fights and understand them.

Till KO'd absolutely irrelevant opposition. In UFC he fights according to the competition level - unable to do what he does in the regionals, thus become a point fighter.
He's NOT good everywhere. His clinch and ground game did not look good thus far - while Cerrone's wrestling is VERY underrated and BJJ is very slick.

According to your logic (or lack thereof) - bring me any undefeated guy from regionals, and he'll beat Cerrone.

You're an idiot.
Dude you went full shertard

Dude you went full shertard

sure I did. I bumped the thread by putting the link in one of my responses.
Ready to eat my crow and admit my (partial) mistakes.

BTW, check the post I responded to.
I don't think that the guy assumed Till would win because he's that smart...

That wasn't point fighting. Till should have had his gloves checked for lasers because he was landing Conoresque shots against Cowboy. Cerrone was hurt bad but still ate hard ones down the middle. I don't expect the guy to look like dude from Irreversible to prove he has heart.

sure I did. I bumped the thread by putting the link in one of my responses.
Ready to eat my crow and admit my (partial) mistakes.

BTW, check the post I responded to.
I don't think that the guy assumed Till would win because he's that smart...

We don't accept your partially eaten crow. We want a video of you eating a crow posted online along with a profuse apology for your ignorance.

I don't care if you'll be betting on it or not. Nobody does and it's not the valid point anywhere.

Till KO'd absolutely irrelevant opposition. In UFC he fights according to the competition level - unable to do what he does in the regionals, thus become a point fighter.
He's NOT good everywhere. His clinch and ground game did not look good thus far - while Cerrone's wrestling is VERY underrated and BJJ is very slick.

According to your logic (or lack thereof) - bring me any undefeated guy from regionals, and he'll beat Cerrone.

You're an idiot.

Who's the idiot now? This thread exposes all the sherdog know it alls. Hilarious.

wowuhmwhoa-uhh-this-is-awkward.jpg

You're an idiot.

LOL, you've made a fool of yourself.

Hind sight is a he'll of a thing. Tho good on ok for eating crow.

I knew till had the ability to knock him out but I wasn't expecting this.. cowboy does not like pressure

Who's the idiot now? This thread exposes all the sherdog know it alls. Hilarious.

LOL, you've made a fool of yourself.

Sure I did...but due to my prediction.
The idiot I answered to has made an assumption that Till wins basing on sherdog record, not even watching fights.
His opinion is STILL irrelevant.

"Point fighting"

Cerrone quit. As usual lately.

He got his nose broken...badly. Usually people quit after this. I mean, kudos for those who don't, but you don't really call him a quitter for that,

Back