Till is a point striker who cannot finish mediocre opponents. Why would he beat Cowboy?

I love this thread title, I love the irony.

ae235

here you are TS.................... keep digging

ae235

here you are TS.................... keep digging

Nah, I bumped this thread by posting the link.
I'm not ashamed. I admitted I'm wrong. Don't see it as a big deal.

Not all that claimed Till would win were doing it in any intelligent way. Most were lucky guessers.

Nah, I bumped this thread by posting the link.
I'm not ashamed. I admitted I'm wrong. Don't see it as a big deal.

Not all that claimed Till would win were doing it in any intelligent way. Most were lucky guessers.

Hespect.

He got his nose broken...badly. Usually people quit after this. I mean, kudos for those who don't, but you don't really call him a quitter for that,

I understand that everyone is different but...Heather Hardy just got her shit crushed and kept fighting. And that was her 2nd pro MMA bout. To each their own I guess.

Better close the windows. Crows are on their way to TS' place

Our house special is crow, medium rare, with extra salt.

Lol that point fighter bull dozed Cowboy and shattered his nose in the process. I always hate to see Cowboy lose like that, but this fight had "upset" written all over it. MMA math sucks.

Last edited:
Idk sometimes i think you guys doesn't really watch MMA that much..

At least not all smaller events, because who does and saw Till fighting already knew he was different, this whole argument of "wasn't able to finish bum competition" is super overrated. Not every fighter leaves his heart at 8 like Lineker or Elkins does.

The first time i saw him fighting i knew he'd be a great fighter, against Dalby he proved to be not only a survivor but a tough guy able to overcome adversity. Also his chin was checked, his future is really interesting, he's a much better and promising version of Yair Rodriguez who had a really ridiculous hype without any good reason.

Competition does matter but make no mistake, some of this fighters like Dalby and Bojan are no scrubs, if a fighter dominates them and totally outclassed like he did, it means something. Results matter, it does, but how the fight goes, a fighter performance, is the important.

Seriously, watch his fights against some really top 30-40 competition.

Yes, he's accurate. Yes, striking is his main weapon.
Still, he is absolutely not ready for Cowboy, who went toe to toe with Lawler and oustruck him at least half of the fight.

If (and that's a huge IF) he's going to have an upper hand in a long distance striking department against Cerrone, Cowboy will mix it up, take him down and make him tap.

<Oku02> .

Y'all really have no clue who till is do you?
I definitely know who he is now. He's also a legit contender who wants to rid us of Platypus from UFC. That's aces in my book.

Back