Tim Kennedy joins Infowars

You quote from the quaran and ignore similar quotes in the bible

Bet you love the old hand cutting of women eh ;)

Good old Coolidge

You're blatantly ignoring what's written to argue the same straw-man argument. Quite sad.

Palestine is a whole other can of worms I don't even want to open. All I will say is that they have been in a sustained state of war and occupation for generations now, they are likely to be more accepting of any kind of violence in a time like that. I don't want to take sides on that conflict, but consider the statistics. Over 2,200 Palestinians, over 70% of which were civilians and about 500 of which were children, were killed in the summer of 2014 alone.

I know what you'll say about Hamas and how they were elected, but there are three sides to every story and propaganda everywhere, particularly in this conflict.

There is always more than meets the eye.

This is nonsense. Without addressing this ridiculous notion of occupation, there are other societies and groups that have experienced even greater issues without resorting to the sorts of savagery Palestinians do. Even non-Muslim Palestinians show less inclination to support things like suicide bombings.

]
'So does Christianity' is not an argument. I made the case that religion often defines the culture. Modesty and repression is one example. The fact that Muslims implement these verses to different degrees doesn't negate this fact.
Again, I'm not making arguments, I'm having a conversation. There's not even anything wrong with that quote you posts dealing with modesty

This is nonsense. Without addressing this ridiculous notion of occupation, there are other societies and groups that have experienced even greater issues without resorting to the sorts of savagery Palestinians do. Even non-Muslim Palestinians show less inclination to support things like suicide bombings.
The indiscriminant bombing of heavily populated urban areas is savage, too, buddy.

]
Again, I'm not making arguments, I'm having a conversation. There's not even anything wrong with that quote you posts dealing with modesty

There's a lot wrong with it, actually. Muslim women should have agency and be able to wear and display what they want in front of whoever they want. If the men can't handle it without trying to prey on them, then that's for law enforcement to handle. The solution isn't to shroud them and preclude from doing certain things.

You genuinely think Muslim ideology is to commit terroism and atrocities?

If so you must genuinely have a brain injury

And before you whip out a quaran quote about smiting non believers and such like there's plenty of stuff like that in bible

The bible and quaran share many commonalities
Lol,there you go stretching again and ignoring the obvious.

So let me get this right...... You're saying that there's no faction of Islam that is ACTIVELY in this day age teaching violence towards and death to infidels? That's what you're saying right? If you believe that then you don't keep up with the world around you. But I know that you k ow that's not the case!

The difference is , and I hope that your brain can process this though from your posts I doubt it, that there is NO absolutely no faction of Christianity in modern times ACTIVELY preaching that nonsense.

And I never ever said that all Muslims believe that it's okay, I've actually stated that specifically in this thread. But violence isn't the only bad idea taught through Islam. The treatment of women alone is enough to turn anyone that believes in treating everyone equally completely off from the ideology. Not to mention the treatment of homosexuals. They still kill gay people in a LOT of Muslim countries, even the more modernized ones.

Like Coolidge said earlier, in general it's a very intolerant ideology and misogynist and.........

The indiscriminant bombing of heavily populated urban areas is savage, too, buddy.

Operating out of schools, hospitals, and densely packed neighborhoods is savage on the part of Hamas. Using women and children as human shields and actually instructing them to ignore Israeli warning and stand in the way of bombs is savage. Decapitating the head of a three month old baby girl and celebrating with baked goods is savage. Kidnapping and murdering three Israeli children, one an American, is savage. Indoctrinating your children into committing acts of violence is savage.

The Allied forces bombed the city of Dresden and a hospital full of children. That doesn't make them morally equivalent to the Nazis.

There's a lot wrong with it, actually. Muslim women should have agency and be able to wear and display what they want in front of whoever they want. If the men can't handle it without trying to prey on them, then that's for law enforcement to handle. The solution isn't to shroud them and preclude from doing certain things.
That's not entirely because of the quaran and that's something you won't realise cos you are not cultured

That's not entirely because of the quaran and that's something you won't realise cos you are not cultured

The Quran is where Muslims derived these notions about women. They've instituted these principles in order to comply with the Quran. Denying it is insulting to the women suffering under the thumb of islamofascism. Your apologetics have dangerous consequences.

Last edited:
Operating out of schools, hospitals, and densely packed neighborhoods is savage on the part of Hamas. Using women and children as human shields and actually instructing them to ignore Israeli warning and stand in the way of bombs is savage. Decapitating the head of a three month old baby girl and celebrating with baked goods is savage. Kidnapping and murdering three Israeli children, one an American, is savage. Indoctrinating your children into committing acts of violence is savage.

The Allied forces bombed the city of Dresden and a hospital full of children. That doesn't make them morally equivalent to the Nazis.
lol the idf uses human shields as well. That's confirmed. There's evidence that Hamas never operated out of churches and schools. Who really knows? It's all a shit show and it's dumb to pick sides.
thats not for you decide. Just because we have certain laws and expectations and culturally acceptable ideas here doesn't mean every other country will or should.

lol the idf uses human shields as well. That's confirmed. There's evidence that Hamas never operated out of churches and schools. Who really knows? It's all a shit show and it's dumb to pick sides.

You're saying the IDF has put their own people in the path of danger and actually hid behind them to carry out an attack? I've seen Hamas strap bombs to ordinary women. They've forced children around the age of 12+ to carry or detonate bombs. That's a problem.

What's your evidence? The United Nations itself uncovered Hamas weapons being stored underneath their own designated school. The bumbling idiots then gave the weapons back to the Hamas militants.

thats not for you decide. Just because we have certain laws and expectations and culturally acceptable ideas here doesn't mean every other country will or should.

Cultural relativity is a vile line of argument. Do you think that should also be applied to female genital mutilation? It's not for either of us to decide whether 'x' group of people should mutilate their children. What I've noticed is that the regressive left will defend anything, no matter how repugnant, if we're talking about Muslims.

Infowars is for racist right wingers bigots, who dabble in conspiracy theories. Some of the stories I've seen them run.. You'd think SLAVERY was still around! Despicable excuse of humans. They should be shutdown.. It's 2016 for goodness sakes.
Can you give an example.

Cultural relativity is a vile line of argument. Do you think that should also be applied to female genital mutilation? It's not for either of us to decide whether 'x' group of people should mutilate their children. What I've noticed is that the regressive left will defend anything, no matter how repugnant, if we're talking about Muslims.
Left? Lmao..... You have no idea if you believe I'm left leaning. It's hilarious that I have be considered a leftist because I have no problem with Islam or Muslims. Hilarious in a very sad way.

Anyways, obviously I'm not for genital mutilation or slavery. But just as disgusted as you are that they carry these things out, they're disgusted by the way you live in the west. Why are you right and they wrong? There's no good answer. That's the reason we have separate countries and sets of beliefs. It's not our place to decide what they do is wrong and it's certainly not our place to stop it.

Anyways, obviously I'm not for genital mutilation or slavery. But just as disgusted as you are that they carry these things out, they're disgusted by the way you live in the west. Why are you right and they wrong? There's no good answer. That's the reason we have separate countries and sets of beliefs. It's not our place to decide what they do is wrong and it's certainly not our place to stop it.

Your ideology is dangerous.

It doesn't matter that we have separate countries if people within them don't have the agency or finances to move. A person born into Islamic slavery, for example, doesn't have the option of finding a country that better suits him. He's stuck but for the assistance of more advanced, civilized, and egalitarian people intervening on his behalf. You could apply this logic of yours to individuals themselves, not just countries. Who am I to say that the family down the street molesting their child has done anything wrong? We have separate families and sets of beliefs for a reason.

I 100 percent agree that it's not my place to tell others how to live in their own country and culture. I respect their right to uhave t Ngoc eir own culture in their own country.... But let's not act like slavery and genital mutilation isn't 100 percent wrong either and I don't have to agree with it or even accept it just because it's their culture.

In that same regard I have every right to question and not tolerate someone trying to bring those values to my country and my culture. If someone wants to come here and integrate then I have no problem with them coming. But if someone is fleeing their shothole only to try to recreate their shothole here then they need to fuck off! Believ what you want and practice whatever you wwant ad long as they're in accordance with our law.

I 100 percent agree that it's not my place to tell others how to live in their own country and culture. I respect their right to uhave t Ngoc eir own culture in their own country.... But let's not act like slavery and genital mutilation isn't 100 percent wrong either and I don't have to agree with it or even accept it just because it's their culture.

In that same regard I have every right to question and not tolerate someone trying to bring those values to my country and my culture. If someone wants to come here and integrate then I have no problem with them coming. But if someone is fleeing their shothole only to try to recreate their shothole here then they need to fuck off! Believ what you want and practice whatever you wwant ad long as they're in accordance with our law.
We agree completely. If I ever find myself outside some shack in Pakistan where a girl is getting her clitoris forcibly removed, I'd do my best to stop it. But conversely, any immigrant or refugee coming here to America had better expect to assimilate and not try to force his beliefs on us. Kind of contradictory but it's how I think. I actually think immigrants/refugees should probably be subject to more harsh sentences if they bite the hand that fed them. It should almost be a totally separate court system.

So all in all, we agree.

Last edited:
Left? Lmao..... You have no idea if you believe I'm left leaning. It's hilarious that I have be considered a leftist because I have no problem with Islam or Muslims. Hilarious in a very sad way.

You're multiple pages into this thread and still repeating the same exact straw-man argument/smear I dealt with when it started. You also repeatedly misrepresented me as someone who only criticizes Islam. I know you did this intentionally because you would quote and respond to posts that made my sentiments about Christianity (and other religions) perfectly clear. You can not have a fruitful conversation with someone by lying like it's some sort of sport.

You have all of the hallmarks of the regressive left. Muslim apologist: check. Cultural relativist: check. Criminally dishonest: check. But forgive me for smearing the left and assuming you were one of them.

If you don't have a problem with Islam, then you don't have a problem with any other backwards, violent, tyrannical, and hegemonic ideology.

You're multiple pages into this thread and still repeating the same exact straw-man argument/smear I dealt with when it started. You also repeatedly misrepresented me as someone who only criticizes Islam. I know you did this intentionally because you would quote and respond to posts that made my sentiments about Christianity (and other religions) perfectly clear. You can not have a fruitful conversation with someone by lying like it's some sort of sport.

You have all of the hallmarks of the regressive left. Muslim apologist: check. Cultural relativist: check. Criminally dishonest: check. But forgive me for smearing the left and assuming you were one of them.

If you don't have a problem with Islam, then you don't have a problem with any other backwards, violent, tyrannical, and hegemonic ideology.
None of that bullshit you attributed to me actually applies to me

Back